Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum

The new Legend rank

2 replies
Donator
Chatterbox
Hello, friends.
It is October 15, 2018, and tonight the Server Owners (Tetech89 & MillyPanda) bestowed a new rank upon me. Legend.
I do not know if this rank will be added to /info ranks. My total hours, including the unregistered hours on Temporaria, exceeds 8,000. I am over 7800 hours on all other worlds.
Legend has no privileges that I know of, and here is my point of view.
Legend exists because of you all. Were it not for the lengthy, magnificent, unbelievably complex communal history of CrazyPig players I would not have this label. My one year as staff and other titles is less than 1/4 of my total involvement in our community--our family. Many worlds are long gone, and other owners have come and gone in that four-year span. You are still here. Your presence and investment and trust in this community kept me here. It is for you that I make cities, towns, and ways for many of you to have a broader impact upon how our worlds develop. I am not staff. I am as you are, but now called Legend. But be honest with yourself, to admit that if not for your own works of commitment and helps to others, what else would have rewarded me to keep on going? There is nothing equal to belonging, and doing good for others causes us to belong to each other.
Thank you, for making a Legend.
Let's help others continue on their journey to becoming Legend.
Posted Oct 15, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Staff
Donator
Eldritch
If anyone on CrazyPig is a legend, Markdoon, it's you! Congratulations!
Posted Wed at 08:18 pm
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
Wow!!! I pop in to say Hi and catch up, and you're a Legend now!! LOL
If anyone deserves it. it's you...thanks for all that you've done, do, and will do. It was good to pop in and visit.
Hey Yinz Guys!
Posted Thu at 06:09 pm
List
Undo
NoticeNotices