Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum

Stuck in a literal death loop

6 replies
Untagged users
While swimming in water, all of the sudden I have 6 debuffs on me and am on fire. I end up dying. I port /back to pick up whats left of my stuff and it happens again. This happens 3 times. on the 4th I get my stuff then log out.
On returning to the server I am fine in the lobby, but as soon as I enter the survival I am on fire again along with other debuffs. I cannot get the debuffs off and prevent me from dying, nor do I know why I even received them from just swimming. I lost all my levels of xp and some equipment, but more importantly I cannot continue to play.

Please help me reset my character

This happened in Temporaria. I did speak with an Admin to show them what was happening, they instructed to come post it here.

Thank you in advance
Posted Aug 8, 18 · OP
Tetech89 a
Tetech89 @ Lobby
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
We will look into it asap, from your description it sounds like you picked up an item whats causing you those debuffs, we will keep you updated, thanks for your patience. :)
Posted Aug 8, 18
Untagged users
I just looked into it after you said that and check all my inventory before I died.
I had, what I thought was my gold ingot bars, turns out it was a "Blistering Ingot". Must have picked it up when I ran by a house before the water.
I did not think we could create things to hurt others, and I may be way off base and it was not made by a person, but I still have the ingot if you would like to see who made it.
If you do not need it let me know so I can dispose of it and continue to play.

Thanks again
Posted Aug 8, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I think that Blistering Ingot is a Slimefun item. I don't know if it was intended to exist on Crazypig, but that could be a missed setting or a glitch. At least we know we don't have hackers importing custom items. :)
wrote:
apffffmaaaahooooo?????
Posted Aug 8, 18
Tetech89 a
Tetech89 @ Lobby
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
There are currently 4 radioactive elements on Slimefun. Boosted Uranium, Uranium, Neptunium, Plutonium. There are also 3 radioactive ingots, the Blistering Ingots. As in real life, these materials emit radiation, which can be deadly to the player without a Hazmat Suit Set.

You can dispose the item, no worries. :)
Posted Aug 8, 18
Informativ...
List
Undo
Staff
Eldritch
I had a feeling it had to do with SlimeFun.. I suggested Tuk de inventory, but the burning man factor kicked in pretty fast..
Posted Aug 9, 18
Chatterbox
If the blistering ingot was created by a player i suggest you give it back to them next time you can get on. I have unlocked full hasmat suit and i can make much good use of it. they are really really really valuable due to unlocking price and extremely hard to craft, but used in several of the total ENDGAME super op slimefun recipies. I am not sure of this but you should try putting it in your /ec really really fast. later today I would like to trade for it and I think you might be safe from radiation if in /ec. up to you, dispose or trade, one is more risky. I can understand why you were upset when it killed you. I would like to make the point that lava and splash potions can also indirectly damage and kill players, but are regulated against for such usages. blistering ingot is worth at least 5 dias. mebe 20.
Use the force you must!
Posted Aug 10, 18 · Last edited Aug 10, 18
NoticeNotices