Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum

Glitch/ exploit bug bounty idea

2 replies
Untagged users
I've found multiple glitches while on crazy pig and all I've reported but I think it would be cool if their was some sort of untradeable unsellable item/s yiu could get for telling admins about glitch. It could be as simple as a stick named debugger or as complex as a type of lucky block that have you special armor like rainbow leather armor or something like that! I think this would also give players who don't report bugs incentive to report them.
Like if you would want this is the game!!
Posted Aug 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 8, 18
Chatterbox
The downside to this would be to insentivise players to report anything that might possibly look like a bug, and admins would be so flooded that they could never get to the important stuff. for instance ppl would report glitches with chat wherein two players say something at same time but it simply repeats one player's msg, and admins might not have time to fix bedwars glitch wherein bridges do not reset to air when a match finishes, therefore giving one team an unfair advantage straight to gold while others must build. this is hypothetical with the bw glitch, not actually sure if it is a problem rn but just sayin...
Use the force you must!
Posted Aug 10, 18 · Last edited Aug 10, 18
List
Undo
Untagged users
I see your point I just thought that it would be cool. Maybe their could be some way of weeding out important glitches but again that would take time from just fixing the ones they know about. Thank you and I see the other side of the argument now!
Posted Aug 10, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices