Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum

Very rude and innapropriate player that is new to CP:

5 replies
Untagged users
Staff, there is this new player (white belt) that was jailed for possibly saying rude things to people. He told me to ................ because I couldn't do anything about getting him out, as i'm not a staff.. Now, I know what this comment means and for CP, comments like that aren't tolerated. The player's name is iProFreeman. Another player has also told me that they have been insulted in a rude way too. I hope you can help us. ~ Knockout
Posted Apr 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 6, 18
Helpful
List
Undo
Untagged users
Yes, they told me something weird at first, but after I heard about this, I knew they meant what they told me in an innapropriate way.
Posted Apr 5, 18
Staff
Chatterbox
Ancient
It is dealt with. ~GP
Posted Apr 5, 18
List
Undo
Online on Site
Chatterbox
Staff, there is this new player (white belt) that was jailed for possibly saying rude things to people. He told me to ................ because I couldn't do anything about getting him out, as i'm not a staff.. Now, I know what this comment means and for CP, comments like that aren't tolerated. The player's name is iProFreeman. Another player has also told me that they have been insulted in a rude way too. I hope you can help us. ~ Knockout

Next time something like this happens, submitting a support ticket under "I have a problem" I believe would get this message to staff much quicker.
Posted Apr 6, 18 · Last edited Apr 6, 18
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
For future reports of inappropriate players, please don't write on here what they have said, it's bad enough that it happened to you, we apologise for that, but a simple playername and the server Time when this has happened would be enough, thank you.
Posted Apr 6, 18
Informativ...
List
Undo
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
ruralair wrote:
Next time something like this happens, submitting a support ticket under "I have a problem" I believe would get this message to staff much quicker.

This is not correct. Staff don't see the support tickets. Just do what Tetech said above, in this case :)
Posted Apr 6, 18
Agree
Helpful
Informativ...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices