Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum

New abilities/skills

3 replies
Untagged users
Hello Everyone!

So, after our fun little adventure with the temp server, I've noticed some new things in both Valour and Factions. I'm not talking about the wonderful trees and foods that were added (thanks devs!), I'm talking about the random skills that I now seem to have.

Fairly often, I get a notice that I've gained a point in something like 'climbing, flying, wrecking, jumping' etc. I've noticed these gains on both Valour and Factions. I took a look at the guide and didn't this mentioned, maybe I missed it. Is there an explanation of these new skills, what they do, etc. that we could check out? Also, I wonder why sometimes I gain a climbing skill point while standing and waiting for my forge to finish cooking. *puzzled*

Thanks!
See you all in game!
Blackhorns
Posted Apr 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 2, 18
Markdoon
Markdoon @ Temporaria
Donator
Chatterbox
I am unqualified to answer about the random skills, but I do agree with you about the good deed of adding the trees/foods. Also...in that same spirit of thankfulness...I would be thankful if the magnificent mobs from the temp server were added to Supply World. That would attract a lot more players to Supply, to get drops from high-level mobs, and take that resource back to Valour.
Good luck with your random skills!
Posted Apr 2, 18
Online on Site
Staff
Chatterbox
Not sure about the random skills but i think the mobs will not be joining us due to some of the op stuff they dropped i myself wanted the whole sf added but after a chat with milly would not be practical with the amount of lag these items would cause imagine 50 nuclear reactors all going at once lol but most happy the food and trees plugin has been transferred over as for the new skills popping up im much in the dark as the next man
Posted Apr 2, 18 · Last edited Apr 2, 18
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
The "skills" you are seeing are coming from the mcmmo plugin. Nothing we can do server side about it as they are playing around with new things. Best thing to do right now is just ignore the things that don't make sense, until we get a clearer idea as to what the outcome is.

As far as adding the mobs from the temp server to Supply....it won't happen. They are too overpowered.

Posted Apr 2, 18 · Last edited Apr 2, 18
Informativ...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices