13 replies
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
Hey Everyone,

We hope you have enjoyed getting back to your projects on CrazyPig :) We have a surprise for you all after the next restart. Some of you may have been on our temporary server that we set up while we worked on getting CP back. Lots of you enjoyed some of the features but as most of you were told online, we just can't have anything to that extent like that on the server for various reasons. In saying that, Tetech and I have been working on a way to create something that can be fun but not too overpowered.

Hope you enjoy the new stuff!

TM
Posted Mar 31, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Untagged users
Yay! I'm so excited to check it out!! :d
Posted Mar 31, 18
List
Undo
Untagged users
Love it and agree about not shifting power too much. Good implementation. Perhaps Insania could use some Elite mobs? :d

Thank you both for the extra hard work you put in the last couple weeks, and the extra hard work you do for us every day.
Posted Mar 31, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
It's awesome, thanks! :)
Posted Apr 1, 18
Staff
I absolutely love all the new plants and features!!! Thank you guys so much!! :d
Posted Apr 1, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Staff
Eldritch
You guys always have a trick up your sleeve !! Thanks for All You Do On CraZyPig. and Happy Easter !!
Posted Apr 1, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
Having so much fun with the new fruits, foods, berries, and recipes :d Thank you so much for incorporating these items !! ~ just threw in a pic of muh grove ~umm - well - because I Love It :p
Attached Images
Posted Apr 5, 18
List
Undo
Chatterbox
are there tomatoes? cuz i know that there's mustard seeds and lettuce. that combined with a tomatoe, a steak, and a bread would make minecrafts first complete burger!
Use the force you must!
Posted Apr 6, 18
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
wrote:
are there tomatoes? cuz i know that there's mustard seeds and lettuce. that combined with a tomatoe, a steak, and a bread would make minecrafts first complete burger!

Yes, you are able to craft burgers, first order is a Deluxe Cheeseburger, thanks. :p
Posted Apr 6, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices