Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum

Temporaria Photos

6 replies
Chatterbox
So as you all know while Crazypig is down we got a temporary server called Temporia as we wait. I realised that since its so Temporary no one probably took photos of it, so I decided to take photos of it, with and without shaders. I believe that it is a important part in Crazypig history, so now when new players join and we are talking about Temporia they will be able to know what it looked like. Today is day 4 of Temporia and I plan to post more images each day Temporia is up. Press the show button to see the images! Its in a spoiler thing so people with old computers or bad internet won't freeze on this page.
Spoiler: Day 3 ImagesShow
Spoiler: Day 4 ImagesShow

A couple months after those photos were taken Temporia went back up. I took the opportunity to take some more photos. I also made some changes to my base.
Spoiler: Day 5(?) ImagesShow
Spoiler: Day 6(?) ImagesShow
Spoiler: Day 6(?) ImagesShow
Posted Mar 26, 18 · OP · Last edited May 19, 18
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I've been grabbing some screenshots here and there. I feel the need to get them even more since it's not going to be around for long.
Also I would use a spoiler so people with older computers or bad internet don't lag out when loading the page.
Copy
[spoiler=Images][img]screenshot.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Spoiler: Images (in chronological order :P)Show
HjgYe2r.gif
This is fine.
Posted Mar 27, 18 · Last edited Mar 27, 18
List
Undo
Chatterbox
What texture pack are you using in those images Pigcart? I really like it.
Posted Mar 27, 18 · OP
Chatterbox
It's the default realism version ofR3D Craft. It's a little outdated and has been discontinued but it looks great in most cases! The regular version is still being updated and has shader support as well if you don't mind losing the pixel effect.
Theres also Realistico which looks pretty much the same as R3D Craft Default Realism but it has some amazing bump mapping if you pay for the full version. You can use the lite version alongside the classic version ofDefault 3D to get a similar 3d effect to bump maps. It's less buggy than bump maps as well. I used to have a mix of these three packs and it looked great. idk what I did with it though.
Realistico is better than R3D Craft in my opinion.

Also I recommend Robobo1221's Shaders. They're faster and higher quality than other shaders. They also have a good level of customizability.
HjgYe2r.gif
This is fine.
Posted Mar 27, 18 · Last edited Mar 27, 18
Untagged users
Did anybody get a chance to snap screenshots of some of the crazy elite mobs or people fighting them? I know most of the time when we saw them, we were either fighting (aka dying) or running away...aka dying, lol
Posted Mar 31, 18
Chatterbox
I added more photos from today.
Posted May 2, 18 · OP
Markdoon
Markdoon @ Temporaria
Donator
Chatterbox
BUMP!

Temporaria now has a portal from the CrazyPig lobby, thanks to the CP Owners.
This is an important change/addition. It seems like a promotion of Temporaria from 'maybe never again' to 'standby radical survival world'. Is that a fair description?

In any case, updating the pictures/success of players might be a good idea?

Thank you for your time and efforts on this. :)
Posted May 19, 18
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices