Forum
Page
of 2

While the Server is down...

12 replies
Staff
Chatterbox
Ancient
The server may be down right now, but GamePar Plays CrazyPig Survival Valour Episode 11: A Monumenteous Endeavour is now on YouTube! Watch it now and get your CrazyPig fix!
Posted Mar 22, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
You need a fully automated brewing machine! 😁
Posted Mar 23, 18
Chatterbox
You can use lily pads to make water breathing potions - easier than catching puffer fish.
Posted Mar 23, 18 · Last edited Mar 23, 18
Informativ...
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
I never heard about that, is this cp specific or a Plugin? It's not in the Minecraft Wiki
Posted Mar 23, 18
Staff
Chatterbox
Ancient
Auto Brewers, like Auto Smelters, don't give you the mamma skills. That's why I hesitate to use them.
Posted Mar 23, 18 · OP
Untagged users
Lilly pad is from MCMMO
Posted Mar 23, 18
Chatterbox
wrote:
Auto Brewers, like Auto Smelters, don't give you the mamma skills. That's why I hesitate to use them.

Me too. But one thing you can do to automate brewers to a certain extent is set up a water block above your brewer feeding into chests via hoppers, and then more hoppers feeding from those chests into the brewing stand. That allows you to throw empty water bottles into the water block and they fill up with water then automatically feed into the chests, which then in turn automatically feed into the brewing stands when you remove the completed potions.

So it does save a lot of time when you're brewing and allows you to semi-automate the process without losing mcmmo skills. You are welcome to check out my base where I have it set up on Valour.
Posted Mar 23, 18
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
I thought you can also feed ingredients into the brewer, without losing mcmmo XP, as long as you remove the potions manuaaly, but i may be wrong.

However,  automation is more important than mcmmo anyway 😉
Posted Mar 23, 18
List
Undo
Untagged users
Yes, I have a set of dispensers and hoppers ontop of a brewing stand containing the ingredients, and a double chest and hopper to the side containing water bottles. to brew a set of potions i just hit one button, it dispenses the ingredients in the right order and brews them. i then remove them by hand where they are automatically replaced by filled water bottles, hit button again to repeat. speeds up the process quite alot
Posted Mar 23, 18
Chatterbox
And you get mcmmo for that?
Posted Mar 23, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices