Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum

Help needed for minecraft launcher issue

6 replies
Chatterbox
Hello
I am facing a strange problem with launching minecraft.
I open the launcher, select multiplayer and then am unable to select any of the servers listed including CrazyPig. The mouse hovers over the buttons but cannot select anything (buttons don't turn blue). I have tried reinstalling Java, letting firewall (mcafee) down for java and minecraft applications but that hasn't worked. No idea what else to do. So I am appealing on this forum to all the bright minds here to help me out with suggestions. Many many thanks in advance.
Regards
Expertcrafter43
Posted Feb 28, 18 · OP
Staff
Chatterbox
I have no idea right now, but maybe you can post a screen shot of the connect screen. This may help finding the cause
Posted Feb 28, 18
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Solved ! Putting the solution here in case someone experiences the same problem.
Go to minecraft.net. Select Download, then Repair and it gave me a new launcher. Add 1.12 to the launch settings and off you go :-).
Posted Feb 28, 18 · OP
Informativ...
List
Undo
Untagged users
Have you tried doing a complete restart of the computer and computer software? Do you have virus and malware software that can be run to ensure it is not an external issue? Is the hard disk still working correctly (in other words is anything else outside of the launcher playing up? If so could be couruppted hardware) Is your internet connecting properly? Either cable or WiFi- if not may be due to the recent weather.

Sorry for the long run of questions, but they’re just a few bits that come to mind.
Posted Feb 28, 18
List
Undo
Untagged users
Lol solved didn’t see that as typing- glad you got it fixed 🙂
Posted Feb 28, 18
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Thanks Alaweth and Galaxy for your help. Much appreciated :-)
Posted Feb 28, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
Great to hear it works again! Cu soon in Valour :)
Posted Feb 28, 18
NoticeNotices