Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 2

New snapshot

18 replies
Untagged users

One of my fav Youtubers has done a great update video.
What do you guys think?
How cute are the baby turtles :)
-CC
Posted Feb 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 15, 18
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Been waiting on prismarine stairs and slabs for a long time,
Posted Feb 15, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Since apparantly we can call down lightning with a certain trident enchant, I wonder if that will allow us to create charged creepers, witches (from villagers) and zombie pigmen? Also, can we call down lighting against other players in PVP? That sounds awesome! God of Thunder indeed...
Posted Feb 15, 18
Untagged users
if you get chance watch the vid yes to making charged creepers only in a thunderstorm and yes thunder strikes to any entity i think. lots of cool things to look forward to but im guessing CP wont be updating will it. İ hope there are more slabs and stairs to come too
Posted Feb 15, 18 · OP
Chatterbox
CP will update eventually, just maybe not in any existing world.
Posted Feb 15, 18
Chatterbox
my guess is that val and factions WILL update along with all the other worlds, however there will not be any new structures, just new mobs and weapons ect. remember when we got parrots in valor because it magically updated?
Use the force you must!
Posted Feb 15, 18
Staff
Chatterbox
This snapshot is awesome. My feeling is, it will take a long time until spigot and all plug-ins are updated... too bad!
Posted Feb 15, 18
Untagged users
and yet we still dont have sideways slabs
Potatoes.
Posted Feb 15, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I tried the snapshot myself today! IT"S TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the "loyalty" (lvl 3 max) thing is a little wierd in that is uses a CURVY rope to bring it back. Channeling (lvl 1 max) strikes your oponant with lightning whenever you hit them, but only in thunderstorms. impaler (lvl 5 max) does extra damage, but I think it only works on water creatures. the turtle helmets. riptide (lvl 3 max) is prbly my all time FAV because I can get in my elytra in a rainstorm, start gliding, then throw the trident and go faster than any fireworks rocket boost ever. (make sure you have loyalty 3 on a riptide 3 trident when elytraboosting this way, or you risk losing the trident forever at lower levels) Hope milly/tetech doesn't get completely zombified by all this major update work.
Use the force you must!
Posted Feb 16, 18
Untagged users
I think that the phantoms look like Toothless (from How to Train Your Dragon) had babies. Just personally speaking.
Posted Feb 17, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices