Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 7

Supply from the air

61 replies
Donator
Chatterbox
Last picture of this week's Supply. I heard that Markdoon built a grinder the last day, but I didn't manage to find it. Markdoon also built the claim on the pathway to the spawn point. There were a few other new builds, and daddyminer84's tower got really expanded. Mostly the crowded feel of earlier in the week abated, with some unclaimed builds getting removed and the excess trees getting harvested. Supply has already been reset as I type this, so pictures of that are coming up.
Attached Images
Posted Fri at 09:47 am · OP
Donator
Chatterbox
And here is the new supply. I got in within the first hour, and there were already four or five players working on it. Markdoon is the only person with a claim near spawn in this picture, and he's already found a spawner right under spawn. I am even more convinced that there's always one near spawn, and we just don't always find it. There's a ladder down to the ocean floor already, and clearly a bubble cavern in the distance.

This spawn is in the water, but as you can see there's land really close. The second shot shows the desert just to the north of spawn. It's also not amped, so it should be much easier to get around (though I sort of like the dramatic mountain shots from last week.)

I don't know if the spawn point will remain where it is, or move to the land nearby. We'll see when Tetech builds the portal. Good luck, everyone.
Attached Images
Posted Fri at 09:53 am · OP
Page
of 7
NoticeNotices