Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 11

Supply from the air

106 replies
Donator
Chatterbox
And here's the new Supply. It's 0900 MST and already reset. Someone has already built an enchanting library; not much else, but there is that. The spawn point is currently in the ocean right above a wrecked ship (probably already looted.) With a plains right to the left, and a desert behind me, it looks like a good Supply. Good luck, everyone.
Attached Images
Posted Feb 1, 19 · OP
Donator
Chatterbox
Here are some shots from yesterday evening. The change from yesterday morning to evening is impressive. I'm going to need to get higher up or farther back to get it all in. I've sort of given up on running around with a stick seeing who all has builds, but I did note many regulars. Halsis has a cool underwater build with water walls just offshore. It takes advantage of the fact that water won't flow into a claim, so it just pours down along the border. You can swim right into your claim. Of course, drowneds might be able to do so as well. I haven't built one of these since the 1.13 switch, so I don't know.
Attached Images
Posted Feb 2, 19 · OP
Donator
Chatterbox
This last (and first) picture of last week's Supply. It took until late Sunday to get reset, so I didn't play much that week. It's been a while since spawn has been in the middle of the jungle. I played just enough to get a Silk Touch book from Markdoon's villager collection. (SInce there are no more lucky blocks I'm not quite sure where he got them.) Lots of nice places built here, but now it's just pixel dust.
Attached Images
Posted Sat at 02:32 pm · OP
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
Here's this week's Supply. It was about time for another amped world, and we are clearly in the middle of it There's actually an enchanting table/library right next to the spawn point. There were already a few builds by the time I took this shot I suspect that many more will be hewn directly from the solid rock surrounding spawn. Good luck, everyone.
Attached Images
Posted Sat at 02:35 pm · OP · Last edited Sun at 11:13
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
Boating in supply, passing amped desert cliffs, saw this.
New to me.
imP8Ruu.png
Posted Wed at 11:53 pm
List
Undo
Untagged users
Bone block? A fossil. I have never come across one.
Posted Thu at 07:55 am
Donator
Chatterbox
Nice! I’ve never seen one either, outside of the wiki.
Posted Thu at 08:15 am · OP
Page
of 11
NoticeNotices