Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum

Supply from the air

6 replies
Donator
I thought this was an interesting screen shot. It's this week's supply from about 100 blocks in the air. It was taken just before the afternoon server restart, and shows the work everyone has done in just about two days. The pool with the red border (half hidden by the bezel of the glass block I'm standing on) is where players drop in from the portal from Valour. On the left is Blackhorn's build, with a really nice bridge and garden; right of that is a community garden area and cane field, with a boat dock above it; my tower (seven stories) in the middle; a lucky block break tower below that; Markdoon's build on the lower right, and a villager breeding and containment area just above that; GalaxyBuilder's build to the right of Markdoon's, BenjiThePugMC's above that; RevenantXY's build to the right of the portal platorm, and MrSpiderwick's build to the right of that. Many other players contributed as well, but that was all I could identify.
Attached Images
Posted Jan 21, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 24, 18
List
Undo
Donator
Something I forgot to mention; this was all built up in the middle of the ocean. There is no land for at least 200 blocks in any direction. Markdoon got this started somehow, and everything else was built off of that.
Posted Jan 21, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 22, 18
List
Undo
Online on Site
Chatterbox
hmm. mayby make a public cobble generator so players can build off of the island?
Use the force you must!
Posted Jan 22, 18
List
Undo
Markdoon
Markdoon @ Temporaria
Donator
Chatterbox
I actually intended to put up a cobble generator, yesterday...but got sidetracked. We usually just pour lava on water to do a stone expansion. I'll try to get that generator up today. Thanks for your reminder!
Posted Jan 22, 18
Online on Site
Chatterbox
oh cool! maybe I'll take the challange today.
Use the force you must!
Posted Jan 22, 18
Staff
Chatterbox
I guess most of the platform was done by just pooring lava over the ocean, which creates that nice smooth stone :)
Posted Jan 25, 18
Donator
Yep, that's how it was built. Mostly.
Posted Jan 25, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices