Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum

New mini games

3 replies
Untagged users
This goes out to all the admins
why can't people like us can't make new mini games like, I got an idea for a different type of battle royale. So That got me thinking why do we even play minecraft the way we do. And there is a reason why... because minecraft is basically one of the world's most popular battle royale so why do we even make it more fun with new games like a game that it already is but make have fireballs and stuff that can make bridges and golden apples and bring it back to the olden days.
And yes this my opinion so you can say no to this me. And please give this comment a like so we can get more mini games.

Thanks,
Attacky
Posted Jan 17, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
you wanna help
Posted Jan 20, 18 · OP
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
There will be no mini games created in Factions. Building an arena where it is a game within a game is not what factions was created for. If at any time there was an arena built, it would be done through Tetech or myself. The last thing we need is players creating their own rules to play. There are plenty of games in the Games world at the moment with more coming in the future. Please enjoy the games we have right now. Thanks :)
Posted Jan 20, 18
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices