Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 2

Minecraft Upcoming Aquatic Update

13 replies
Donator
Chatterbox
ruralair, your post's final paragraph is concerned about sky mantas at night.
If Supply is updated--which I doubt--such things will only exist there.

The drops of mantas will likely be eagerly sought, much like wither skelly heads--because what we really want is a Mega Manta! Something with a great drop, equal to a nether star.

On the other hand, if sky mantas are similar to temple guardians, doing sonar damage from afar, then I agree with you. Such a damaging ranged/witchery attack could ruin the night for most players.
Working underground or inside of buildings is not a big inconvenience. I look forward to night hunters flying to battle the mantas. Seems fun, unless it's in Insania.
Insania mantas would be epic. :)
Posted Nov 22, 17 · Last edited Nov 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
The thought of the mantas in Insania makes me shudder with excitement the sheer challenge that would be provided is amazing (if insania were to update of course) I would 100% be up for taking that up as a challenge 😃. But what can I say, I’m a bit crazy.
Posted Nov 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I'm still wondering how fishing mcmmo/contests + fishing jobs will cope with mob fish. we could theoretically lose all of our job levels and fishing levels. on the other hand if it doesn't we might end up getting a better view of when wi'll catch one.
Use the force you must!
Posted Dec 11, 17
Chatterbox
I am relieved about the whole "not spawning in groups of over 4 thing" for a molment I was invisioning 10000000000000 bats coming out of the sky and lagging out the server and killing us all.
Use the force you must!
Posted Dec 20, 17
Funny
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices