Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 13

Supply World First-hour Show & Tell

125 replies
Chatterbox
I took to supply when I couldn't find many sheep in Valour and in an hour I got myself 6 stacks of wool.
Then there was also the time myself and Hwyh spent many hours were spent collecting 13600 blocks of packed ice, 9400 of which didn't even make it back through the portal! It did save the few ice spike biomes we have in valour from being completely smashed up though.
t40vpKP.png
R1GCmBx.jpg
HjgYe2r.gif
This is fine.
Posted Jun 16, 18
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I have an extreme wilderness area all to myself for now (2 hours of powered elytra flight will do that for ya) so I can tpa you to any new ice spike biomes that I find. came across one last time i was there.
Use the force you must!
Posted Tue at 09:10 am
Donator
Chatterbox
It is sad that so much packed ice didn't make it to Valour. Was it lost during teleport? If so, there is a 'synchronization timer' to be wary about. I generally wait 90-180 seconds since my last inventory/hotbar change before using the portal, otherwise I lose some or all.

Note: The lunacy of chickens at spawn--> a loose egg attracted to inventory can reset the 'synchronization clock' just like anything else. Players tossing items at you also does this. Does not matter if you throw it away--the sync timer has reset.

Sorry for your losses.
Posted Tue at 04:48 pm · OP
Helpful
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
d8Iv7Nz.png
My first hour in this week's supply world was okay. I am satisfied with it.
More importantly though, the player community kept me going. :d
The next posts will show why.
Posted Tue at 04:57 pm · OP · Last edited Tue at 17:04
Donator
Chatterbox
The players have built a nice town around spawn, where there was only thick dark forest to begin with. There are at least 20 home claims, most with nice buildings, and bridges across the waterways.
This is like a little Valour, restarting each week. Players helping each other find a place to build and to do adventures.

Remember: if someone else made a thing, don't take it, break, or change it. Being polite really matters. Have a great day!!
Posted Tue at 05:12 pm · OP · Last edited Tue at 17:14
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
IG73exm.png
This is supply world spawn, viewed from the north.
Listed clockwise, from the top left, is LethalCalm home, TinaPod, random tower, Jaclk, LadyAnna copycat, LadyAnna, Markdoon, thederpygoat (striped tower), baileybulldogs, Grumptumtugger, and revenantxy (bottom right). That is about half of the builds/builders.

Many supply world visitors do not build, or they hide their builds underground or far away.
This is fun, for us.
On Friday--it's all gone, and we make a new Spawn Town!
Posted Tue at 06:08 pm · OP · Last edited Tue at 18:10
List
Undo
Page
of 13
NoticeNotices