Forum
Page
of 12

Supply World First-hour Show & Tell

116 replies
Donator
Chatterbox
RvTJkuS.jpg
I mapped around spawn, for quite a ways out. Spawn map, above, and the local world map, below, of 25 maps at smaller scale.
Posted Feb 6, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 6, 18
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
prTt5Kk.jpg
Posted Feb 6, 18 · OP
Helpful
List
Undo
Chatterbox
just a question, when using a lucky block, couldn't you just throw an enderpearl far away then open your block? if it was good you could simply hike back, and if it was bad you would telaport away from the flyingskellatons/lava/tnt/drowning obsidian chamber? is this disabled, or can we do it in supply?
Use the force you must!
Posted Feb 7, 18
Staff
Chatterbox
This week I travelled through the end, visiting end cities, small and large. I got some decent loot, too :)
Took me a few hours after we got the Dragon killed. Alright, it does not qualify for the "what I got in the first hour challenge!", still its worth it, if you dare flying over the void!
Attached Images
Posted Feb 8, 18
Helpful
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
You can evade some Unlucky Block damages with various methods. Popular method is to break blocks over deep water, to quench fire, lightning strikes, and things like that. The limited types of drops/results from Lucky Blocks limits the amount of effort or preparation that is justified. If I am planning on breaking many blocks, I do inside of my claim with a custom breaking area that is immune to explosive damage. Slime blocks and traps still do damage, but I suffer zero deaths by being prepared.
As most of the profitable/beneficial drops have been eliminated (heavily enchanted bows, diamond swords, diamond pickaxes) the ratio of damage versus good luck increases. Now, standard dangers are
1. Witchery lighting bolts (turns nearby villagers into witches)
2. Flame lightning bolts, to burn you
3. Explosive blocks (hurls you skyward, fall damage/death)
4. Tnt exploding blocks (medium and large masses tnt, sometimes flying)
5. Mass mob spawning blocks (flying skellies, zombies)
6. Flying witches
7. Ghast atop giant zombie
8. Lava pit drop into web trap over lava pool
9. Obsidian/water drowning trap
10. Slime block displacement (52 slime blocks remove barriers around you).
11. Zombie lightning bolts (turns nearby villagers into zombie villagers)
This compares with limited good drops.
1. Variety goodie pack (6 diamonds, emeralds, gold, iron, redstone)
2. Villager totem 5-6 villagers stacked (includes 32 emeralds)
3. Pair of ender chests
4. Gold block or redstone block drop
5. 3 tnt drop (usually atop your house or tower)
6. Beginner packs (wood or iron survival tools/weapons)
7. Chest and crafting table

The odds are 11/7 in favor of damage. Even if some good drops were renewed, the odds are still grim.
As I said, I suffer zero deaths by preparing a breaking area inside/below my claims. Because of this, I suffer little damage.
Posted Feb 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 8, 18
Informativ...
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
Each week, supply world has many new bubble caverns, new villages to pillage, lots and lots of cows and other animals to plunder, untouched sea temples, desert temples, and igloos to raid.
It is a rough world. No pretending that it is safe. Because there are so few players, you will usually be alone. Alone to find wealth, farm and ranch things to harvest, and more.
On Thursdays, we finish our week of supply gathering, and take the best stuff to Valour. Supply world resets on Friday, at a random time.
Good luck!
You have done as well as you could. That is all there is to being great. GG.
Posted Feb 8, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
Not to forget woodland mansions!! Get lots of books and of course a totems.
Posted Feb 8, 18
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
February 10, 2018
The new supply world is normal, not all ocean or amped biomes! :)
I took a screenshot of my First-hour inventory, but forgot to save it. :(
It was normal, lots of iron, coal, one diamond, and a set of village crops and pumpkins.
I had full iron armor, anvil, a full double chest of materials, including 90 lapis lazuli.
There is a really big cavern directly under spawn. If you make a home there, be careful when you dig down.
Good luck!
You have done as well as you could. That is all there is to being great. GG.
Posted Feb 10, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Chatterbox
de totemo of undyingness. this is my goal for next week. does firespread and firegrief work in supply? (easiest way to defeat a giant wooden structure with monsters inside is set it on fire and raid it after the wood parts are completely gone.)
Use the force you must!
Posted Feb 11, 18
Helpful
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
jAP6Gkz.jpg
This is today, February 12th, the end portal is open. The dragon is still alive. Are you going to the battle? To the end cities?
Posted Feb 12, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Page
of 12
NoticeNotices