Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 15

Supply World First-hour Show & Tell

149 replies
Donator
Aleweth, That's what I do too. I just run in straight lines back and forth across the cavern, avoiding all the monsters I can. I never though of trapping them in a pit, though. Thanks for the tip.
Posted Mar 13, 18
List
Undo
Online on Site
Chatterbox
I generally build a little tower with a base on top at the middle because I can never get those lit up in less that 20 minutes.
Use the force you must!
Posted Mar 14, 18
Helpful
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
This week (short week after version update) my first hour from scratch was this:

3cHARkZ.png

Spawn is in a cold plains. The bad-arrow shooting skeletons are thick and trees are rare--so getting wood to make tools was risky.
There are igloos and polar bears, for fun. :)
Posted May 9, 18 · OP · Last edited May 9, 18
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
...AND...
I found this Forest Mansion, just after midnight. See that pig on the roof?
[img]http://[/img]7Q6EBym.png
I recognized the Mad Prince of Crazypig...daring me to attack the mobs in the mansion...with the Friday reset clock looming ever closer!!

So, I did. :d

And just before the first Friday server restart for maintenance, I escaped with 2 totems of undying, and 6 stacks of bookshelves!!

Supply world--it's for RESOURCES! :d
Posted May 11, 18 · OP · Last edited May 11, 18
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
Okay, it's a new week, new world!
The supply world this week is amplified biomes.

I was hunting cattle at lvl 120, and the terrain went much higher with some interesting formations. Fortunately, this week the Supply Players have built a village near to spawn, including a nearby Skeleton Grinder! There is also a little tunnel from that grinder that goes off towards an ocean, cutting through lava ravines and under an abandoned mine. :)
The tunnel comes out onto a border between plains and a desert, and the ocean is on the other side of that desert.
Have fun exploring!
Posted May 13, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
Double Zombie Grinder
Created a grinder this morning. There is no shut-off lighting installed, so when it is running you need to kill quickly!
[img]http://[/img]S7ALmB2.png

The location is at X672, Y27, Z893.
The way there is thru a set of double doors below spawn, behind LadyAnna's house. READ the SIGN above the doors.
There is another set of double doors, with a SIGN, leading to the Skelly grinder.
Posted May 15, 18 · OP · Last edited May 15, 18
Donator
Chatterbox
Okay, a new Friday, new world!
This one seems easier, starting off on the edge of a desert at an ocean, normal biomes.
Here's my first hour profit from raiding two desert temples and getting books and garden starts from a savannah village.

[img]http://[/img]yTc8n8o.png

Happy hunting!
Posted May 18, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
26 May 2018
The new supply world seems easy!
I ran across this spawn island, got wood and dyes, dug down, followed caves and mined coal and ores. Here it is--one hour, starting with nothing, and end up with this! :d
bGK81mW.png

Supply world, for the win.
Posted May 26, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
hMNMgyo.png

Enjoy playing! No matter what!
Posted May 28, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
XwyEd4T.png
The new Supply world is amped biomes, and the /Spawn is high upon a mesa plateau!

Yes, my pitiful inventory is all that I gained in my first hour.
Yes, I changed my skin to be a gold pig.

P.S.: I did make a zombie grinder, and the path is right behind the enchanting area, by spawn. Just drop down the open shaft to a water pool at level 12. Have fun!!
Posted Jun 2, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Page
of 15
NoticeNotices