125 replies
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
wrote:
but that is more easily done in valor right?

You can gather both supplies to make end crystals pretty easy in both worlds, its not that much, if you have a bit of patience and want to achieve something(a challenge), its pretty easy.
Posted Feb 23, 18 · Last edited Feb 23, 18
Donator
You need four ghast tears and eyes of ender. IMO the former is arguably the harder of the two to acquire, simply due to how rare ghasts seem to be. I don't know how hard those things are to acquire in the Valour nether, but given how quickly players find nether fortresses in Supply I wouldn't expect it to be that hard. The respawned dragon just isn't worth very much in terms of XP.
Posted Feb 23, 18
Donator
Chatterbox
Here is A1Nub hauling in a stack of villagers to his Spawn home. :d
FMTbMWx.gif
Posted Feb 24, 18 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
5v9UknA.png
This is what I've been doing on supply, this week: Collecting hardened clay. While it is true that gold deposits exist up to the top of the stone layers, in these biomes, in supply world, there are very few visible. Inside of abandoned mineshafts is the best area to mine gold.
Posted Feb 27, 18 · OP
Informativ...
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
The new supply world is plush. Here I am after getting bogged down in an abandoned mine for 45 minutes. :)
7zkPfOo.png
That is 123 iron plus full iron armor, a few gold, lapis, and not much else. So, I've got the iron, now to go exploring!! :d
Posted Mar 2, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Untagged users
Just a little tip for supercaving. If you find yourself in big trouble with a lot of close ranged hostile mobs (spiders and zombies) and you have a shield, Look for a creeper and start running around in a circle around the mobs. They'll get all bunched up in a group then lead a creeper over. Use your shield and let the creeper explode.. Then ITS RAINING MOBS HALLELUJAH
Posted Mar 9, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
Very useful, thanks! I sometimes do that without a shield, but need to run a little faster. Next time, I'll try the pro version with a shield :)
Posted Mar 10, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Donator
I usually carry torches in my left hand when super caving, so I never use a shield. I tried it for the first time last night and it worked wonders. Now I have less to fear from creepers (which I hate.) ;)
Posted Mar 11, 18
List
Undo
Untagged users
My normal routine when supercaving is:

Torches in shield hand with sword in normal hand, running round like a headless chicken this is fast enough to light the place up fully without being hurt. Then use a shield and sword to lure all mobs into one area (mainly a pit which I placed a ladder) then I lure in the creepers and wait then BOOM, mobs dead and cave lit up 🙂
Posted Mar 11, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Note to self: when supercaving, let Alaweth go first...
Use the force you must!
Posted Mar 13, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Page
of 13
NoticeNotices