Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 2

Tips for Making Money?

18 replies
Chatterbox
I have a problem, which obviously means asking the CP community. I need to make about 500 dollars, so I can adopt and care for a bearded dragon. It would be helpful if it was a continuing income, because pets need food all the time, not just once. I've done my research on owning bearded dragons, so don't worry :) If anyone has any tips for convincing my family further, it might be helpful to know I have 3 dogs, which I love completely, I just enjoy new pets and I love to save more lives, especially outside of the cute-and-furry box. Thanks, and Remember: Play Like A Kid And Learn All You Can!
-TheRubyFalcon
wrote:
apffffmaaaahooooo?????
Posted Jul 3, 17 · OP
Untagged users
All I could really suggest would be getting a part-time job (if you're able to), doing odd jobs for neighbors, or making an online store and selling crafts you make.

Not really sure about tips for convincing your family further, but I wish you luck.

Hope I could help you out, and I'll let you know if I come up with any other ideas. :)
Posted Jul 3, 17
Banned users
I have a problem, which obviously means asking the CP community. I need to make about 500 dollars, so I can adopt and care for a bearded dragon. It would be helpful if it was a continuing income, because pets need food all the time, not just once. I've done my research on owning bearded dragons, so don't worry :) If anyone has any tips for convincing my family further, it might be helpful to know I have 3 dogs, which I love completely, I just enjoy new pets and I love to save more lives, especially outside of the cute-and-furry box. Thanks, and Remember: Play Like A Kid And Learn All You Can!
-TheRubyFalcon

as Renshearis has stated, getting a part-time job, doing jobs for neighbors, and selling stuff is always a good idea. However, if you feel you are up for the challenge and you are willing to ask for a loan from your parents, you can try to invest in stocks, shares, etc. If you know what you're doing, they're a really easy way to earn a bit of money quickly. If you do the job right, you should be able to have enough money to make it until you get old enough to get a full time job
Comp-1_4.gif
Posted Jul 4, 17
Chatterbox
It'd make sense that a Willionaire would know all about stocks ;) How exactly does one invest in stocks? Welp...
wrote:
apffffmaaaahooooo?????
Posted Jul 4, 17 · OP
Banned users
It'd make sense that a Willionaire would know all about stocks ;) How exactly does one invest in stocks? Welp...

lol :p its complicated, buying stocks, not like getting a bag of chips from Was-Mart where you just walk up to a desk and put your money on a table.

You can go and go to your local big bank and sign up for a trading account, but there are online stock thingies like Wells-Fargo and such that cost less, but charge a commission fee every time you buy/sell a stock. And thats just buying the stock, you have to know what to invest, how much to invest, etc. Staying up to date with the news is always good, also having a lot of spare time is essential also. Stock investing isn't for some people, they just don't have the knack for it, and thats okay, I could use less competition xD I must be confusing you right now, and thats because stocks are confusing, and since I don't want to type up a 25 page essay, Ive done my best to sum it up 😂 There are some articles and people you can research to find out more,
Comp-1_4.gif
Posted Jul 4, 17
Chatterbox

lol :p its complicated, buying stocks, not like getting a bag of chips from Was-Mart where you just walk up to a desk and put your money on a table.

You can go and go to your local big bank and sign up for a trading account, but there are online stock thingies like Wells-Fargo and such that cost less, but charge a commission fee every time you buy/sell a stock. And thats just buying the stock, you have to know what to invest, how much to invest, etc. Staying up to date with the news is always good, also having a lot of spare time is essential also. Stock investing isn't for some people, they just don't have the knack for it, and thats okay, I could use less competition xD I must be confusing you right now, and thats because stocks are confusing, and since I don't want to type up a 25 page essay, Ive done my best to sum it up 😂 There are some articles and people you can research to find out more,

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! This is a very bad idea! Very bad indeed! Buying stocks isn't something you do over the weekend... it's something that can take YEARS to get a investment out of! My father is a stock broker and he would NEVER recommend just starting it without getting a good broker... which can cost TONS of money, you would most likely just end up LOSING money rather then earning it... if you want I can get my father to talk about it... but like, don't go off the advice of everyone you meet on the internet, you going to get into a big predicament and probably end up losing more money then you earned!

Trading stocks is like gambling in a way... there's no way to predict the market... to be honest, investing in stocks right now might not be the best investment either... may I recomend Bitcoin? its a currency which you can earn by having your computer do complex mathematical equations to verify people's bitcoin purchases, you would need to get a good Bitcoin miner, so look into how much money in US dollars you would earn per month, but also keep in mind that you would need to buy a new Bitcoin miner every few years, because to keep the market from flooding with Bitcoin, Bitcoin makes it so the equations the computer needs to do to make Bitcoin becomes harder constantly. Also, you should keep in mind that Bitcoin miners can take up HUGEEEEEEEE amounts of energy, so it might not be right for you, unless your living with your parents and they agree to this.

If you still want to go with stocks however, there is some things you need to know. For one, what are stocks anyways? Well, imagine that a company is a big slice of pizza, and there selling all the slices individually in small pieces, but everyone else wants that piece, so you sell some of the pieces when they offer to give you more money than you bought it for, and don't give them the piece when they want to give you less money than you bought it for.

That's pretty much all I have to say, but just ask if you have any questions ;).
Posted Jul 4, 17
Informativ...
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Oh, and you have to be over 18 to invest. My dad just told me that.
Posted Jul 4, 17
Informativ...
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Part Time Jobs are always amazing

Youtube is as well a good source of income if you partner with certain companies to show off their products in videos

You can also show your talents on Youtube, like music making, lets-plays, and art!
fennekin_animated_by_diegotoon20-d8ylc7y.gif
Posted Jul 4, 17
Online on Site
Untagged users
Have You Tried Lawn Mowing? Lemonaid Selling? Fundraisers? :cool:
Posted Jul 5, 17
Banned users

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! This is a very bad idea! Very bad indeed! Buying stocks isn't something you do over the weekend... it's something that can take YEARS to get a investment out of! My father is a stock broker and he would NEVER recommend just starting it without getting a good broker... which can cost TONS of money, you would most likely just end up LOSING money rather then earning it... if you want I can get my father to talk about it... but like, don't go off the advice of everyone you meet on the internet, you going to get into a big predicament and probably end up losing more money then you earned!

Trading stocks is like gambling in a way... there's no way to predict the market... to be honest, investing in stocks right now might not be the best investment either... may I recomend Bitcoin? its a currency which you can earn by having your computer do complex mathematical equations to verify people's bitcoin purchases, you would need to get a good Bitcoin miner, so look into how much money in US dollars you would earn per month, but also keep in mind that you would need to buy a new Bitcoin miner every few years, because to keep the market from flooding with Bitcoin, Bitcoin makes it so the equations the computer needs to do to make Bitcoin becomes harder constantly. Also, you should keep in mind that Bitcoin miners can take up HUGEEEEEEEE amounts of energy, so it might not be right for you, unless your living with your parents and they agree to this.

If you still want to go with stocks however, there is some things you need to know. For one, what are stocks anyways? Well, imagine that a company is a big slice of pizza, and there selling all the slices individually in small pieces, but everyone else wants that piece, so you sell
some of the pieces when they offer to give you more money than you bought it for, and don't give them the piece when they want to give you less money than you bought it for.

That's pretty much all I have to say, but just ask if you have any questions ;).

"Bad idea"

*suggests bitcoin*

HAH

But seriously, bitcoin is shady and unreliable, ill talk more about it later, need to do something right now
Comp-1_4.gif
Posted Jul 5, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices