15 replies
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
Hey everyone!

Tetech and I have added Lucky Blocks to the Supply world. For those that don't know what that means, when mining ore in Supply, players will have 0.5% chance of getting a Lucky Block (doesn't include coal ore) The Lucky Block then has 50% chance of being lucky/unlucky. You then have to break the Lucky Block in Supply, you cannot take them back to Valour to break. It won't work. If you place a block and it didn't do anything, it was unlucky, not broken.

Have fun! :)
Posted May 26, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Chatterbox
But wait, aren't lucky blocks a mod? How exactly will this work? I can't test it right now due to me being at a friends home.
Posted May 26, 17
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
But wait, aren't lucky blocks a mod? How exactly will this work? I can't test it right now due to me being at a friends home.

There is a mod called LuckyBlocks yes, but you do not need any modpack installed, we work with plugins, not mods. :)
Posted May 26, 17
Helpful
List
Undo
Banned users
Comp-1_4.gif
Posted May 27, 17
Funny
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Oh yay! This sounds like tons of fun! :d :d
Posted May 27, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Nikonite o
Nikonite @ Temporaria
Online on Site
Staff
Chatterbox
well up to now two blocks have given me 14 slime blocks 6 emeralds 6 gold 6 diamonds
Posted May 27, 17
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
Wow, you were pretty lucky Niko!
Posted May 27, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
nice I can see myself visiting supply more often. thanks!
HjgYe2r.gif
This is fine.
Posted May 27, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Donator
I've gotten six lucky blocks now. Three killed me outright. One nearly killed me and wrecked my house, destroyed my furnaces and one chest, but gave me 52 slime blocks. The other two gave me one iron block and 16 slime blocks respectively. All in all, I don't like them. I think from now on I'm just going to discard them.
Posted May 28, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices