Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 8

Important News The Future of CrazyPig!

79 replies
Chatterbox
Also in reply to Gronston, I'd like to point out that I felt like ATL closing down was somewhat obvious just based on the lag factor and it's many restarts. However that was just me, and not sure if anyone else realized it too
Posted Mar 2, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Erm sorry I thought I posted a reply to Mark but apparently not lol,

Adventuring was a ton of fun and I loved exploring! Found a ton of cool potential places to live in as well x3
Next time I'm online i'll return the jetpack! :)
Posted Mar 2, 17
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
At the root: Investing time and care in each other's welfare either defines us (as it should) or we failed to ensure that it always defines us at a critical juncture. If the latter is the case, then we must rely upon goodwill, hope, and forgiveness. The goodwill from them is to give more of themselves as a gesture of inclusion--including us in their circle--to thereby lift us all, for that is the best salve for the bruise.

I recognize as a parent the need to raise a voice for my kids suffering being unprepared for a hurricane of change. Even with short-term emergency warnings about the trauma of losing a world, the loss of innocence cannot be disguised. That event is now a milestone to this family as a point of reference. 'Remember when that server shut down two worlds, and updated? We lost everything that we had built together..."

If you have not suffered in such a way, the lord has a hedge around your life.

My family still remembers fondly the original builds and experiences together on several worlds. We remember the names of good staff and owners, and our own communal builds, this many years later. And world downloads are not an empty gesture, like some taxidermist's homage to a good time. Those world downloads on LAN offer a real challenge to gather one's closest family and friends to visit Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory after its last day open for business...which is a bit strange, yet provocative. Perhaps seeing those builds of ours will hearken them to say that we were great company to play among, and draw them back.

There is a undefined bond in suffering such things together. An unexpected bonding. Unsought, untarnished by being waved about in public, but it is real. Your communal spirit in forging ahead together and building anew is the Spirit of CrazyPig membership. I admire you, each and all.

I hope that this temporarily missing family of players returns to us, and returns us to their circle of inclusion.

God bless, and please forgive my adulting this long-winded embrace of your worthiness.
Posted Mar 2, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Very wise and poignant words as always, Mark. :)

I suspect that if Gronsten 's family enjoyed the journey as much as the destination and the community over the map, then they'll be back to start the journey anew. I've learned through past communities and closures that sometimes, unfortunately, that isn't always the case.
Posted Mar 2, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
With all the great things that have been said, I do believe that the owners, and staff included will also take note of what you said, and use it for the next time things change. It is always good to have feedback incorporated as to not disappoint.

I strongly believe that this is more so a community driven server, for I would not be here myself if it were not for the people, but I definitely believe also in taking care to hear what others have to say and use it to the best of my capability, and I know the rest of the staff team shares this quality.

So with that said, I really do hope to see you back Gronsten for what I know, you and your family were great upon the server, and definitely an added value to the community. It is your decision to do what you wish, but I hope that we - as a community - are a good fit for you and your family to rejoin us, for we will gladly have you back :)
Posted Mar 2, 17 · Last edited Mar 2, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Valtam there is no secret shop in Valour. There are also limited kits: /kit claim being one of the only ones... so it wont be too easy now ;)
Posted Mar 2, 17
Helpful
Informativ...
List
Undo
Chatterbox
The American Caesar Will™ x I didn't see anyone answer your question but CravingDiamonds won the build comp and her statue is now shown in the Crazypig Hall of Fame (hidden somewhere in the lobby :p). You can find the full details here: http://crazypig.enjin.com/forum/page/1/m/14517890/viewthread/29746038-winner-crazypig-comp#p128368399
Posted Mar 6, 17 · Last edited Mar 6, 17
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I thought that this change might be really bad, but now that this change has happened, I realized it was pretty useful and epic!!
Thanks Sysops, Fairy Godmothers, and Staff!! I think you united the 2 survival sub-communities (Cam and Atl)
wrote:
apffffmaaaahooooo?????
Posted Mar 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
Ok. It has been a while since cambria and Atlantica shut down. Where are the downloads?
Posted Aug 25, 17
Chatterbox
Stated many times in this forum post, staff will announce when the downloads are released.
fennekin_animated_by_diegotoon20-d8ylc7y.gif
Posted Aug 25, 17
Page
of 8
NoticeNotices