Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 119

Ban The Person Above You (GAME!!!)

1188 replies
Chatterbox
Derp is banned because this thread has become less popular than the newer duplicates.
wrote:
apffffmaaaahooooo?????
Posted Feb 19, 18
Chatterbox
TheRubyFalcon is banned because "whack the..." isn't a duplicate it has differences.
Use the force you must!
Posted Feb 20, 18
Untagged users
ruralair is banned because the "Wreck The Person Above You" has its differences too.
LL
Posted Feb 21, 18
Chatterbox
The mind of the Derp... is banned because: uh dude the only difference is that you wreck instead of ban. Whack uses a cool item but then meme copied that.
Use the force you must!
Posted Feb 21, 18
Untagged users
ruralair is banned because he doesn't notice all the differences and that Whack partly copied it.
LL
Posted Feb 21, 18
Chatterbox
The mind of the Derp... is WHACKED with a sticker because I am whacking on this thread instead of banning.
Use the force you must!
Posted Feb 21, 18
Untagged users
ruralair is WRECKED because he's whacking on banning and now i'm wrecking on the whacking which took place on the banning.
LL
Posted Feb 21, 18
Chatterbox
The mind of the Derp... is UNBANNED because I was WRECKED because I was whacking on banning and now I'm unbanning on the banning because he's WRECKING on the whacking which took place on the banning because of the banning on the banning.
Use the force you must!
Posted Feb 21, 18
Untagged users
ruralair is BANNED for just that.
LL
Posted Feb 21, 18
Chatterbox
The mind of the Derp... is BANNED because he didn't reply with something more complicated.
Use the force you must!
Posted Feb 23, 18
Page
of 119
NoticeNotices