Login or Register
Latest Threads
Main Forum

questions about ScreenCapture-ing CrazyPig

2 replies
Chatterbox
Hello!

I am Starting to learn how to ScreenCapture using GameBar for windows 10. I have 3 questions.

1. Am I allowed to take picture or video of Crazypig action and post it on other non-cp sites, or is that a staff privilege.

2. I use an extremely kid-friendly video site that does not allow web adresses and usernames to be in the videos, so can anyone suggest a way I can get a program eg. optifine and use it to hide gamertags and chat, but still see hotbar, H.U.D. and inventory?

3. Even if I am allowed to record, does anyone mind if I post a video with them in it off-site?
Use the force you must!
Posted Apr 16, 18 · OP
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
You are allowed to make videos on our server, yes.
Make sure to ask the players if they are okay with being recorded, cause some might not like it. We also advise to not share any links or YouTube channels cause we cant control what's on these channels or videos.

You should be able in turn off the chat in your Minecraft settings under "Options/Chat Settings"
Posted Apr 16, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I will make sure to ask everyone before I start recording. I also will not share personal Info (or links, youtube channels, ect.) in my videos. Thank you!
Use the force you must!
Posted Apr 17, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices