Latest Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 2

Most of our tame mobs (including villagers) suddenly disappeared in Factions

19 replies
Chatterbox
wrote:
I would do something like killing a bunch of cows, but villagers are hard to get, so they may actually be taken and in a nearby base. just a thought.

I would be shocked if that were true. We're talking about like 40 villagers with no physical means to move them unless the raiders could break blocks within our base, which I understand they are not supposed to be able to do.
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP
Chatterbox
wrote:
...i investigated the area and could see that someone has raided this place.

Gee, the interepid raiders ought to state who they are so we can all congratulate them on their high-level raiding skills. :)
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
Well that will never happen that we would call out people in the public, or even just let you guys know in pvt never happens either, thats just not how it works, yes we, sysop's can see who it was but to tell you that is just wrong.
Posted Feb 11, 18 · Last edited Feb 11, 18
Chatterbox
ah. didn't know about the walls.
Use the force you must!
Posted Feb 11, 18
Chatterbox
wrote:
Well that will never happen that we would call out people in the public, or even just let you guys know in pvt never happens either, thats just not how it works, yes we, sysop's can see who it was but to tell you that is just wrong.

Yes, I know. My comment was just a joke. I suggested that the raiders ID themselves so we can all "pat them on the back" (ha ha). I know that you won't tell us who they are and I'm not asking you to. I geddit that it would violate the spirit of the game.
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Chatterbox
in a later post you also said that you wished they would reveal themselves so you could declare war. LOL. also do you have any suspect factions that you can pay me to hunt down?
Use the force you must!
Posted Feb 13, 18
Chatterbox
wrote:
in a later post you also said that you wished they would reveal themselves so you could declare war. LOL. also do you have any suspect factions that you can pay me to hunt down?

No, rural - I don't want to hurt them - just contratulate them on their mad skillz. If you find out - sure let me know.
Posted Feb 14, 18 · OP
Chatterbox
I wonder how new tridents will affect mob raiding.
Use the force you must!
Posted Feb 21, 18
Untagged users
It'll probably help a lot ruralair.
LL
Posted Feb 21, 18
Chatterbox
and the raiders can get COOKED meat if they use the channeling enchantment to strike the victim mobs with lightning.
Use the force you must!
Posted Feb 21, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices