Login or Register
Latest Threads
Main Forum

Possible tweaks to Skyblock

6 replies
Untagged users
Would it be possible to raise the villager limit to 15 from 10? Brown coats want to make hearts instead of farming if I try to use them in the iron farm and carrot/potato farm.

Also 20 hoppers seems a bit low, although it has forced me to be more creative with my farms.

Phaktor.
Posted Jan 2, 18 · OP
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
All these reduces are due to the cause of lag, of course we could simply just turn the buttons to allow more, but this is not very healthy for the server perfomance.
Posted Jan 2, 18
List
Undo
Untagged users
How about changing the reward for the Arch Duke. to 1 endstone and a chorus flower?
Posted Mar 2, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I have been wondering for a while, is there an "end" in skyblock? fighting the dragon with only skyblock stuff would be pretty hard, but maybe if there was an achievement/challange to get elytras?
Use the force you must!
Posted Mar 6, 18
Staff
Chatterbox
There really isn't a point in having elytra's in skyblock since you can't go past your island boundaries anyways.
Posted Mar 6, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
well there isn't necessarily a point in elytras in any minecraft, other than they're the coolest thing since sticky pistons.
Use the force you must!
Posted Mar 6, 18
List
Undo
Untagged users
The elitra may make it so you can leave the area that you shouldn't (possibly fly to someone else's island) I want to make purpur blocks, and end rods.
Posted Mar 6, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices