Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 3

CrazyPig Server Update

28 replies
Untagged users
@lmbick I'm sure they'd give you one if they had any idea.

If it's a remote hosted server it can be really hard to get any kind of useful information out of a hosting provider, especially over the weekend (unless you paid lots for extra support in your contract).
Posted Mar 25, 18
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
Moving a huge world like Valour, this is just Valour wouldn make sense, Valour itself has a massive amount of GB at only it world files, it would take days to move those to a temp server. CrazyPig is a Bungeecord Server, means, all of our "Worlds" are its own Servers, Plots, Games, Insania etc, has its own Plugins and individual settings based on each Server to fill our needs. So not only moving Valour would take days, but all the other Servers would need to be moved to. The normal Server you are being used to will be back in the next 3 days maximum(if everything works out fine) By that time we hope you can enjoy our hard work we have put into a Temp Server just to keep our Community together, thats who we do it for, for you guys. Thanks for your patience and support.

TM
Posted Mar 25, 18
Agree
Helpful
List
Undo
Untagged users
That's great to hear. Thanks again Tetech!
Posted Mar 25, 18
Untagged users
Thankyou Tetech for the update and explanation, hope it all goes smooth and if I can be of any help please let me know.
Posted Mar 26, 18
Untagged users
Factions is probably a low priority in the greater scheme of things, but I'd like to point out that faction members are auto-booted after a certain number of days inactive. If it is possible to stop that clock or reset it, it will help keep existing factions together. Just a suggestion and no big deal.
Posted Mar 26, 18
Staff
Chatterbox
more than likely not but at the end of the day its a game we can all start from scratch again no biggie
Posted Mar 26, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I just heard about this,
I'm not crazy about starting new with Valour..i worked really hard on my farm and it took me over a year to get to where its at now. But at the same time, I understand if it is needed to be done and thanks for all you do. :)
Posted Mar 26, 18
Untagged users
Note that they did not say we were restarting Valor. Just that moving it to the temp server would not have made sense.
Posted Mar 26, 18
Agree
Helpful
List
Undo
Chatterbox
wrote:
New Update-

The temp server will be up within the next hour. We'll be sharing the IP soon. There's lots of new stuff that we have introduced to have some fun with while we pass the time. It won't be 100% perfect, but at least we have something :)

TM

The new stuff is SUPER COOL. do you think that maybe, if enough time passed for this to happen, that CrazyPig could actually adapt to use some of it? possibly only in a certain world? skyblock might be a good place for it, as it would allow for more kinds of farming, and there is no current mcmmo in skyblock so it would stay sort of ballanced. This would take a lot of work however, so it's only a suggestion.
Use the force you must!
Posted Mar 27, 18 · Last edited Mar 27, 18
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices