Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 4

Server down

36 replies
Untagged users
I understand it is hard to estimate when the server will be back up. I would love to hear any update that is able to be provided even if it is a we’re stumped.

That said I know it is more frustrating for the owner/operators than the players so best of luck fixing the problem(s). I’ll be here ready to play again however long you need. Thanks for the hard work on the issue. Hang in there.
Posted Mar 23, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Online on Site
Staff
Donator
Eldritch
There's just not a lot of info to give right now, unfortunately. They're working on it as quickly as they can. We're not the first server to experience these kinds of issues, lol, and we won't be the last. It's not even the first time we've been down for an extended period of time, although thankfully it's something we rarely have to deal with :) As soon as we have more info, you will have more info.. Just remember that besides CrazyPig, they also have lives and jobs and families please be patient and know that they're doing their best to fix it!! :thumb:
Posted Mar 23, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
Hi so I think I finally know how to do stuff on here
Did I?
Posted Mar 23, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Untagged users
Ok so I love this sever so I what to also wish luck to getting it back up
Thanks to all stuff
Y’all are so helpful
Posted Mar 23, 18
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Exactly what I was gonna post Seca!
Posted Mar 23, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
Ok so is it true
Is all the data gone???
But why
Posted Mar 24, 18
Untagged users
Nobody here said any data is gone, Horse. :) I'm sure it would be a major announcement by Milly if something like that happened.
Posted Mar 24, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
Ok but that’s what and outside player said
I hope the sever will be back soon :)
Posted Mar 24, 18
Online on Site
Staff
Donator
Eldritch
Please don't listen to rumors and speculation, especially from "outside" players. No one said anything about everything being gone. I know it's hard to wait and to not know what's going on, but spreading rumors that have no basis in fact will just upset everyone unnecessarily. It can take a while to sort out what's going on and fix it. Just be patient and wait to here from Tetech and Milly about what's REALLY going on. :)
Posted Mar 24, 18
Informativ...
List
Undo
Untagged users
For anyone who doesn't know (cos I was following this thread and didn't see the other posts about this till now), there's a temp server up until Crazypig is back online. Read about it here: http://crazypig.enjin.com/forum/m/14517890/viewthread/31780975-new-ip-for-temp-server
Posted Mar 25, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices