Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 2

Old Secret Shop (Atlantica)

11 replies
Staff
I was just thinking last night about the Secret Shop that we used to have in Atlantica. Who remembers?

The biggest thing I remember was being able to get the SuperBreaker (I think that was the name) diamond pickaxe that made mining and clearing land so much faster. Lol. I do remember it costing about $100,000 of in-game money...after you bought the notch apples to use with the villagers.

Anyone remember the tools you used to have from there? What were they (iron shovel, gold pickaxe, etc), what enchants did they have? And do you remember about how many notch apples they costed?

I will say I do miss the secret shop. :)
Posted Dec 31, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
I remember the secret shop in Cambria and Atlantica, And yes, It was so much easier with the Super Breaker to clear land.
LL
Posted Dec 31, 17
Untagged users
It was the World Breaker, and I miss it too LOL. Super Breaker is when you right click and hold until it's "charged" then use your pick. I believe it was discovered that it, and some of the other SS tools were one of the many things that contributed to the lag issues Atlantica and Cambria had. That's why we don't have them anymore.
But man, the World Breaker sure did clear space in a quickness - didn't it? Hehehe....
Hey Yinz Guys!
Posted Jan 1, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I was a Cambrian, through and through, and, to me, yours sounds very expensive. I remember that we used Cambrian Money (Diamond Blocks) and one of my favorite people taught me that it was worth it. A clock to get in, a stack of diamond blocks once you're inside. Once you got the right pick, you'd earn that all back ten-fold in no time.
wrote:
apffffmaaaahooooo?????
Posted Jan 1, 18 · Last edited Jan 1, 18
Untagged users
I agree Ruby, I only played Atlantica once, Then I just decided I liked Cambria better.
LL
Posted Jan 1, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I loved the secret shop!!!!
Posted Jan 2, 18
Chatterbox
I name my best OP picks "Worldbreaker Jr." in remembrance.
Posted Jan 2, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I never got a chance to play atlantica or cambria. what the heck is secret shop. does it have to do with that legendary unbreaking Armour stuff?
Use the force you must!
Posted Jan 3, 18
Staff
ruralair It was a little shop, right inside the land tutorial area at spawn...no sign, nothing. It was simply a little house that had a hopper by the door. You got in by tossing an egg into the hopper. Inside, there were villagers with custom trades. They were armor, weapons, and tools with super enchantments. The world breaker would clear rock/stone even faster than you would be able to in creative mode. And it had a what seemed like forever durability. It was awesome!
Posted Jan 3, 18 · OP
Chatterbox
It was amazing. The secret shop armor I had was really cool, u could jump off a cliff and take hardly any damage! And enemies were one hit kills with the swords or bows. Mining was also a breeze 😅
Posted Jan 3, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices