Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum

Factions World

5 replies
Untagged users
I know its the first week of factions and there are bugs to iron out, but i just thought i would bring some to your attention and also a few suggestions. I know that the CP management works hard and I understand if these dont get patched immediately.
Bugs-
-No liquid flow
-fire won't work
-Severe Lag (Really nothing to be done though)

Suggestions-
-Add Warzone
-add shop/auction house
-Make it so you cant tp/log off when in combat
-Maybe add belt rank kits or kits for time spent in just the faction world.
-Loot crates, buy a key for 1k or 5k or something and you can open a loot crate for a chance to get a prize like weapons or money.
-Add a definition of tpa trapping in the tutorial because people are falsely accusing others of tpa trapping because they don't know what it is
-Custom enchants?
Posted Nov 27, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
Oh, yea. forgot to mention to make claiming land free or turn the price down. You are supposed to pay with power, not money! Thanks
Posted Nov 27, 17 · OP
Chatterbox
I completely agree with some of your suggestions, such as war-zone and a combat tag (Where if you log off while in combat, you'll lose your gear). I don't expect it immediately (As its a new world) but just a few suggestions for future use.
fennekin_animated_by_diegotoon20-d8ylc7y.gif
Posted Nov 27, 17
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
This server has been up since 3-4days now. The "bugs" you are talking about are due to prevent server lag, as i was told, you were told the same ingame about 10 times ?

Your suggestions are pretty much from another server where you must have played factions on, we wont just copy anything what another server does and you like it, this is CrazyPig, we make our own worlds, not copy anything from someone else. Free land claiming.. wheres the point in that ? So someone goes around and just claims every little part of the world ? Players are able to claim right on front of your door, for no cost, which will not make you happy i can tell already.

Stuff gets added from time to time, there is currently other stuff who has more priority to be done, like the hours count towards your belt, which is the current project being worked on. So we appreciate your patience, thanks. :)
Posted Nov 27, 17
Informativ...
List
Undo
Untagged users
Okay, that makes sense. BTW I can tell that your annoyed by the fact I keep talking about bugs. This was posted before the in game chat.
Posted Nov 27, 17 · OP
Chatterbox
I have a question:
why is there no explosion-grief mechanic in factions? is this possibly to turn down lag, to keep factions from getting TNT cannoned, or for some other reason.
Use the force you must!
Posted Jan 24, 18
NoticeNotices