Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum

Banned for no reason???

4 replies
Untagged users
Hi,
My three kids all just tried to join the CrazyPig server using their accounts and each one was rejected and then indicated they were banned for breaking server rules. Each child has their own laptop and their own copy of Minecraft. The oldest account has about 132 hours and counting, so they all know what is what. The newest account hadn't played for a month or so, so there was not even a chance to "break the rules". What is going on here and what do I need to do to get them back on the server? Is there any staff that can tell me what is going on? They are all confused and unhappy and I would like to clear it up ASAP.
Thanks,
Barry234
Posted Nov 18, 17 · OP
Untagged users
Sorry, I am new to this, and I just saw the ban appeal button, so I will try that as well, but I would love any insight into this issue.

Thanks again,

Barry234
Posted Nov 18, 17 · OP
Untagged users
And one last update. I can submit a ban appeal for 1 account, but no more. Not sure what to do here for the other 2, since each of my kids has their own copy (3 total) and each was banned at the same time, but the website only lets me link to a single account.

Barry234
Posted Nov 18, 17 · OP
Untagged users
One last update. It appears that it was an IP address ban and it has now been rectified. Writing this in case anyone else ever runs into a similar situation. Was resolved quickly! Thanks to all.
Posted Nov 18, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Hello there, sometimes the chatfilter picks up 2 words who become a bad word, we call that a false positive, that happens once in a while, once you trigger the filter youll see a warning in chat, just msg a staff member in game when that happens, and do NOT repeat what you have tried to say, this will just ban you, our chatfilter is very sensitive due to reasons and actions which have happen over the past from trolls trying to bypass our filter, so we rather take a false positive instead of trolls getting thru our filter. If an Ipban happens then you dont need to file an appeal for all accounts, its enough to file it under 1 username and just mention that it is an ipban and you will be helped out asap, our staff are located all around the globe so it can take a few sometimes. Hope that helps for the future. :)
Posted Nov 18, 17
Helpful
List
Undo
NoticeNotices