7 replies
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce that we are starting a new build comp again!

This time the theme will be...

Halloween!

Please make sure to keep it appropriate though, please not too gory, thank you.

The build comp will start today! a few minutes after the 9pm restart servertime, due to some preparing of the build comp world.
End of the build comp will be, next Sunday 9pm servertime.

We cant wait to see your creativity again! have fun!

TM
Posted Oct 7, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Untagged users
Ok! Thats an amazing theme! Will do a build!
Posted Oct 8, 17
List
Undo
Chatterbox
well ive started and ive made a good start
Posted Oct 9, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
Cool! I have a question. Are we allowed to receive/give help from/to other players with builds?
Potatoes.
Posted Oct 9, 17
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
Building as a team, with help, will bring us into some issues, there are people wo are older, imagine they build a group of 4 people, building together, and create something what someone younger cant do on his own, of course you can say, why dont younger people form a group to get better ? But this wouldnt help, people who communicate outside of the server have much more ability to build something as people who are only communicate via chat. We also wont put up 2 statues of the winner plot, neither 3 or 4, its always the plot owner who is the only one who is displayed as a winner. Building in groups will also create drama like, "i build the most, i want to be the statue" if you know what i mean...
In future, we will have a team build competition if we can see it dosnt get too divisional. We all want to make sure that its still fun for everyone and not something that makes others intimidated to join, for this particular comp, its singular. Hope you all understand. :)
Posted Oct 10, 17 · OP
Agree
Helpful
List
Undo
Untagged users
Hi! Where is the competition? How do we join?
Posted Oct 10, 17
Chatterbox
U go to plots spawn and there should be a nether block magma thing there and go in there do /plot claim and start building
Posted Oct 10, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
Thanks. Found it and got a plot!
Posted Oct 12, 17
NoticeNotices