Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 2

Any teen dystopian book recommendations?

18 replies
Untagged users
Okay, I will try and help. I have taken tests and i got like out of range results because i was that high.
Comp-1_3e6987.gif
Posted Aug 24, 17 · OP
Untagged users
The Giver! :}
Posted Aug 24, 17
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
Well, these might not be exactly what you're looking for but, they are adventurous, and full of "teens" in peril. The Redwall series by Brian Jacques is great in my opinion. And if you want something a little less serious, and still have that intensity, and a really, really good laugh at the same time, Check out The Disc World Series by Terry Pratchett. :d
Posted Sep 11, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
anyone else have any ideas?
Comp-1_3e6987.gif
Posted Nov 6, 17 · OP
Donator
Chatterbox
I recommend the Magic of Xanth series where teenagers strive to survive while unraveling thorny issues involving magical creatures, kingdoms, romance, magicians, etc.
The conflicts are capably though dangerously resolved while leaving the seeming dysfunctional settings intact. Comfort or contentment within dysfunctional relationships is a worthy goal. :)
You have done as well as you could. That is all there is to being great. GG.
Posted Nov 6, 17
Chatterbox
I don't know if these really count but, I recommend reading the Wings of Fire series and the FullMetal Alchemist Manga. Trust me there is some dark themes in those.
Posted Nov 13, 17
Chatterbox
LethalCalm I was scrolling through this thread and I just want to add that The City Of Ember is one of my all time favorite books.
wrote:
apffffmaaaahooooo?????
Posted Nov 14, 17
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I really like teen dystopian novels too :d
heres some suggestions: The Fifth Wave series, Red Queen series, Uglies Series, Delerium series, Matched series, Shatter Me series, City of Ember series, The Giver series, The Darkest Minds series, Graceling series, Maze runner series, Cinder series(the lunar chronicles), Unwind series,and i know a lot of marie lu books are popular but i haven't read any
they're basically all series
1511111515_enjinbanner.png
Posted Nov 16, 17
Informativ...
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
Starting now to read The Fifth Wave series, #1, The Infinite Sea. Thanks for the list, Bouncy. I will refer back to your list, as I progress. :)
You have done as well as you could. That is all there is to being great. GG.
Posted Nov 16, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices