Page
of 10

Supply World First-hour Show & Tell

98 replies
Markdoon
Markdoon @ Valour
Donator
Chatterbox
Progamer189, this week's Supply world starts out separating the lucky. It is unlucky that the tag 'Coal (#0263/0) conceales 4 slots of the goodies you got!
:d
However, the melons and diamonds/sword and iron armor tell everyone that you are lucky!

Thanks for sharing.
You have done as well as you could. That is all there is to being great. GG.
Posted Sep 9, 17 · OP
Markdoon
Markdoon @ Valour
Donator
Chatterbox
Alaweth, your picture is of your final hour (part of an hour, you were too weary to keep playing) isn't it?
Players need to see that.
Why?
Because maybe players are thinking "World will reset soon, and I wait to get Supply then, when it is a new world."
It is easy to get a lot of good supplies, even during the final hour.

During my final hour, just before reset, I got a stack of leather, 100 steak, slimes, and more. :)
Posted Sep 9, 17 · OP
Chatterbox
Yea Mark i forgot i had tooltips on
Posted Sep 9, 17
Chatterbox
Heres another pic with some other ores and goodies i got 3 or 4 luckyblocks aswell
Attached Images
Posted Sep 10, 17
List
Undo
Markdoon
Markdoon @ Valour
Donator
Chatterbox
ProWolfMan189, this thread is for one-hour totals, from scratch--meaning no armor, tools, weapons, stacks of food to start/restart. How long did it take you to get all of that awesome stuff shown in your picture? :)

Players sometimes 'lose everything' during a bad log-off, returning to Supply with no armor, tools, weapons, or inventory. So it is possible to make a big haul; Alaweth has proven that much. But 1100 ore and gems, full armor, etc? ;D
Posted Sep 10, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 10, 17
Online on Site
Untagged users
Am I missing a post on this thread, what are you referring to Markdoon? Sorry still trying to work out how to use the forum.
Posted Sep 10, 17
Helpful
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Subject is the noun and adjectives in a sentence. First person is "I ran." Second person is "You ran." Third person: "He ran."
wrote:
apffffmaaaahooooo?????
Posted Sep 10, 17
Untagged users
Done.
Attached Images
Posted Sep 29, 17
List
Undo
Markdoon
Markdoon @ Valour
Donator
Chatterbox
Supply this week: My worst!! :dizzy:
ielfF6h.png
I never got to do a complete hour, but patched together the results of bits and pieces of an hour. It was a challenge! :)
I did follow the lead of Alaweth, with my own twist. The end result was many deaths, no food, no base, and just the little bit shown here.
But it was fun! Frustrating, but fun!
Have a great week!
Posted Sep 30, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Markdoon
Markdoon @ Valour
Donator
Chatterbox
I see that you plundered a cavern (40 diamonds, 24 lapis, 16 obsidian, found a nether fortress (3 saddles, the nether warts) and also ran over land slaying/cooking cattle and chickens. Good job!
Posted Sep 30, 17 · OP
Page
of 10
NoticeNotices