Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 12

Supply World First-hour Show & Tell

111 replies
TheAwesomeHwyh has pulled me into the supply world for the first time, and I established a hidey-hole near spawn area that I typed /abandonclaim in, so if you find it feel free to use the stuff there... I was so scared to start over like that, I probably won't be going back unless Sully is with me for protection! You are all so brave! This is totally worth bragging rights! So well done! :d
Posted Aug 25, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
It's not really that hard.. it's pretty much just starting out in valour except it's empty compared to valour so you can find diamonds easier
Posted Aug 25, 17
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
There is one item that I choose to focus upon today: Lucky Blocks.
Today, during my first hour from scratch, I got 3 lucky blocks.
Instead of showing those blocks I broke them. Results: Giant Zombie, nothing, and a pair of ender chests. The ender chests are a great gain.

QpmTR4D.png

If you enjoy the one-hour supply world Show & Tell: Show us what you got! :d

P.S. I was so quick to take that picture and hurry to post that I exited from Minecraft and did not put anything back into chests. All of those resources are gone. Remember: Exiting from Supply World using the /spawn portal takes you safely to Valour, 10 meters from the portal, but logging off returns you to Valour inside of the portal, where automatic return to Supply World removes your inventory and armor.
You have done as well as you could. That is all there is to being great. GG.
Posted Aug 26, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 26, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
Glad I'm not the only one that's done that a few times, Mark LOL. Sometimes it's just plain derpiness, sometimes it's in haste when a player has a "wold ending issue" LOL, I excuse the latter easily. the former, not so much. :)
Hey Yinz Guys!
Posted Aug 27, 17
Untagged users
(Okay advance warning this may be a catastrophic fail with the photo as technology and I do not mix!)
But here is my first hour of supply and what it has provided me with. The two enchantment books are Projectile Protection IV and Respiration III. I also managed to collect two lucky blocks (which turned out to be not so lucky); one of which spawned 7 skeletons and the other nothing.
Overall, this was a relatively good first hour but not the best I have had, and was certainly not the easiest for me to start off, although once I managed to find a few mines then it was a lot easier even if there were a few deaths.

30bc205fbab74c358f1f3f8fd7ea4185_1504294796.jpeg
Attached Images
Posted Sep 1, 17
Helpful
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
Alaweth, welcome to posting on CrazyPig forums!!
Thank you for showing everybody how well you succeed in gathering resources, in Supply World. :d
This is helpful to see, because it shows that you focus upon finding a good mining locations, right from the start. Abandoned mines are great because they supply lumber for tools, torches, and chests. :)
Your rate of success is often better than mine, so you can make Show & Tell screenshots easier for yourself. You can wear the armor+shield to use 5 extra display slots, change wood to lumber if it all will fit in one slot. If it all doesn't fit in one inventory screenshot, switch to an open chest with everything in it.

Thanks for doing the edit/trim to show just the closeup of the inventory screen! :)

Btw, your tally is as follows: 42 diamonds, 49 coal, 28 rails, 4 power rails, 4 obsidian, furnace, 8 lumber, 54 iron ore, 12 iron, 19 gold ore, 28 cobble, 2 diorite, 2 enchanted books, 2 melon seeds, 3 pumpkin seeds, 27 lapis lazuli, 36 redstone, golden apple, 4 bread
4 mushroom, spider eye.
333 items shown, plus all that went into gathering these resources.
That is 5 1/2 items per minute!! <--That is inspiring!! That is what players miss out on when they fuss around at spawn or looking for stuff on the surface!!! Get down, people--literally--because this is MINEcraft. :d
You have done as well as you could. That is all there is to being great. GG.
Posted Sep 2, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
Yeah, my standard routine is as follows cut down a tree, find a mine and get diamond armour and tools and enchantment table work as fast as possible. I always aim to get the standard items each time and then get any other unusual items after that. I forgot to show the enchantment table and bookshelves but I like the fact that hopefully my fast progress can help inspire other players to develop how they play.
Posted Sep 2, 17
Helpful
List
Undo
Untagged users
(I've decided to do the supply show and tell once a week similar to Markdoon)
3c959afc1e544c12ae70a845366faeef_1504951433.jpeg
But here is what I managed to get this week. I managed to get 4 lucky blocks two I have left as shown but the other two i used which were pretty disappointing one gave full set of wooden tools and the other have nothing. This week was pretty good because I managed to find a mine and 3 super caves all connected by small passages.
Although I was not impressed when I managed to loose the diamond helmet, chestplate and leggings in lava due to a moody witch. But anyway serves me right for traveling heavy instead of light.
Side note: The best way to find lots of stuff in such a short amount of time is to find an abandoned mine and go through all the chests. And start mining in the area. I never build houses or bases either just a few chests for storage as uses up my time when I could be doing something more important.(This is my personal opinion)
Attached Images
Posted Sep 9, 17
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Alaweth cg on that there
Posted Sep 9, 17
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Well this is what i got in my first 2 or 1 hour in the supply
Attached Images