Forum
Page
of 12

Supply World First-hour Show & Tell

111 replies
Donator
Chatterbox
Show Off!
Show how many supplies you have gained during your best first hour!
Got another great hour after reset? Update your previous hour, to show what's possible!

I will start this a screenshot of my latest one-hour scratch haul. What is scratch? Scratch is empty toolbar, empty inventory, restart with punching wood. No food except 5 bread from /kit basic.

(Yes, I had enough xp to enchant a new iron pickaxe with Silk Touch, to get that diamond ore.)

bKwJjCs.png
You have done as well as you could. That is all there is to being great. GG.
Posted Aug 13, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 13, 17
List
Undo
Chatterbox
i would be there but my minecraft kinda unlogged itself and i forgot the details mhm
potato
Posted Aug 13, 17
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
Of course you would have a tally! You're always one of the first stabilizers in Supply World, building your trademark tower and gathering supplies!
Posted Aug 13, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Donator
I don't know how you manage to get so much in so short a time. Now that I don't lose XP I should be able to do better, though.
Posted Aug 18, 17
Donator
One question. Is collecting from a cave/mine that someone else already torched allowed?
Posted Aug 18, 17
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Yep it is :) I explore caves that have been torched all the time. Unless you see that they have chests there, so as long as they're not living in there, you are fine to mine for resources there.
Posted Aug 19, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Donator
Sorry, I meant in reference to Mark's first hour show off thread. I also mine pre-torched areas, but for showing off what you can do in one hour in might be considered an undue advantage. ;) Still, Mark's game, Mark's rules.
Posted Aug 19, 17
Donator
Okay, here's my first hour from scratch accumulation. I used /kit basic (but I didn't use those wood tools) and didn't die. (I also didn't pop back to Valour for food ;) .) Of course, I immediately managed to lose everything in my inventory at that time by logging off to post this reply (which I ended up not posting until now.) :( Later I also managed to lose everything of note in my chest by falling through a hole while carrying them and drowning under the spawn platform. (Lag prevented me from getting back up through the hole, and I tried too many times to get to the edge in time.) All in all, it's been a tough first day.
Attached Images
Posted Aug 19, 17 · Last edited Aug 19, 17
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
Last week's world was much easier than this week's world, for me. That's not true for each person, I guess. I got very lucky, which is what I chose to share.
Would you believe that others did better than I did? They got full diamond armor before I even had worked for an hour!
So, I found an abandoned mine, torched it as I worked, and there were caves. That made all the coal and iron and lapis lazuli terribly easy to get! :d
And, in that mine/tunnel area, I found a dungeon. Lucky me, right?
That was last week.
This week?
A player checked out of the world in about one hour with full diamond armor and giving away chests of stuff, on the spawn platform.
Wasn't me. I wasn't even close to showing off, this week. :/
See you next week!! :d
Posted Aug 20, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Untagged users
Well you did say show off...
Attached Images
Posted Aug 25, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 12
NoticeNotices