4 replies
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
Hey everyone,

It has been brought to our attention by several players that some former members of staff have been gossiping and slandering CrazyPig. We (as a staff team) will not be discussing these allegations with anyone. Not because we have anything to hide, but because mature, respectful people don't talk about others behind their backs and that we choose to treat all current and former players in a respectful manner, even if they choose not to do the same to us. We have a friendly, supportive community here, but that it's clearly not a good fit for every player. If people don't want to play here they don't have to, but there is no reason for others to try to drag everyone else into their drama. Please understand that we welcome anyone to this server that wants to be a positive part of our community, but if people insist on slandering the server or ANY of it's staff, in chat or in the forums, they will have to leave the our wonderful community. We'd like to add that this does not pertain to individual issues. If you feel as if YOU (yourselves, personally) have a valid issue with staff or policy, we will gladly discuss it in a polite and respectful manner. However, we will not discuss former staff or players in any way. We understand that many players consider former staff as friends, and play with them on other servers, when they're not on CP, and that's fine. We're not telling you that you have to choose between us, but everyone needs to leave the drama at the door when you log on and just enjoy CrazyPig for the great place that it is.

If we come off too strongly or refuse to discuss it, it does not mean we're defensive because we have something to hide. It's because we would like to leave the gossip at the door and that the door is closed on this topic. If anyone continues to incite drama, when they're on CrazyPig, sadly, we will have to take further measures.

Let's keep our wonderful community a drama free zone Thank you to all of you for making this server as great as it is :)

Signed- The CrazyPig Staff Team

Millypanda Tetech89 SullyTheUnusual TheLecturer devocite LoveyRockDovey Secajuni GamePar Nikonite BeachnDaddy Magic_GMaster stone_bender LethalCalm GeishaDreams Fitmanic RockerBuck PBandJenni Arabelle2121 HyacinthPurple DrogoHamwich BenMonkeyMommy Darron_GA Sam_Vimes
Posted Jun 21, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I personally think that its horrible to gossip and slander things, i'm sure people wouldn't be happy if I said behind say, Ronald Mc Donald's back, "Did you guys hear? Ronald did so and so and this and that! I hate him!" because saying that would just be plain mean. Sometimes, when new players come to the server, I will ask them if they want to take a little tutorial type thing I set up for them, to introduce them to Crazypig, and I would be lying if some of those players weren't very good fits, or didn't like the server, but its not nice to say bad things about a server, because if you don't like it, it doesn't mean everyone hates it, it just means you have different tastes, or maybe just didn't get along with the community, when someone slanders something, like a product, that is not good, but when someone does that to a whole community of people, all with their own hopes and desires, wishes and dreams, thoughts and feelings, and... well, their personality's, everyone has something that makes them shine, everyone is a good person, but were only human, and sometimes we have trouble showing it.

-Hwyh
Posted Jun 21, 17 · Last edited Jun 21, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Banned users
In light of recent events, I have decided to do something about it. None of the staff members have excuses lol, but I am gonna make every single staff member their own set of fireworks. Whenever all the staff members have time, they must post on my wall what colors they would like in their fireworks and if they want any particular shapes, which I'll be happy to add in. I want to make the CP staff feel loved and appreciated for all the hard work they do.

P.S. I will work on the fireworks as soon as I am on CP again :p
"Hey, I'll play with you some other time!" - Sonic the Hedgehog
Posted Jun 22, 17 · Last edited Jun 22, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
:/ really... Wow, this makes me sad to read. CP is AWESOME! Ofcourse, it has its faults, and so does EVERY OTHER SERVER ANYWHERE. There is absolutely NO need to say bad things about it :/
Comp-1_3e6987.gif
Posted Jun 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
We can be better than this 😃
Posted Jun 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices