Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum

Update on the issues we have fixed so far.

4 replies
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
Hey everyone!

Its been a week of bugs, as you are aware. Tetech and I have been working to get them sorted out, as soon as possible. Some things are out of our control and your patience is always appreciated :)

We have 1.12...yay!! Congrats to OP_BUBBLE_NUGGET for finding the first parrot, unfortunately, the parrot had an accident...his Iron Golem didn't appreciate the new addition :(

We have Market back, Jobs, MCMMO, Bedwars and Tablist. If you are looking for your stats in MCMMO- type /mcstats this is the way the update requires the command. As for Jetpacks, we are still working on it. Pretty good result after a tough week, IMO. Thanks to all of you in our amazing community for rolling with the issues, you all rock!

T & M
Posted Jun 18, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Yay love the update! Thank you guys for all the work you do keeping the server running :d
Posted Jun 18, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
YAY !! Milly and TeTech are absolutely wonderful :d We couldn't ask for better owners :) You work so hard to keep us happy and safe and we all love you for it !! .. and while I am at it- our Staff is the best everrrrr !! Thx so much for all of the hard work !!
Posted Jun 18, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
Just wondering if there will eventually be spawn parrot eggs .... they are so hard to find :p ....lol
Posted Jun 20, 17
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
Maybe down the track...some of the players are having a great time trying to find them :) Perhaps get a group together to help you? I've seen quite a few players finding them that way.
Posted Jun 20, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices