New addition to the Supply world

15 replies
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
You don't have to use the lucky blocks, instead of discarding them, you could always offer them up to a player that has been looking forward to finding one. It might have been a better idea to not place them inside your house before breaking them, that way it won't cause damage to your house if it proves to be unlucky.
Posted May 28, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Staff
Donator
Eldritch
There's usually a chest near spawn where players place extra stuff they don't need, you could put them there for someone who's willing to take the risk, lol
Posted May 28, 17
List
Undo
Donator
Yeah, but I think about my 7yo grandson taking a block out of the chest and blowing himself up. Not really what I want to do to someone. Sure it's only 50% (in my experience) but why risk it.
Posted May 28, 17
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Eldritch
You don't have to risk it, and he doesn't have to risk it also. Some other players enjoy the risk, not everyone is the same :)
Posted May 28, 17 · OP · Last edited May 29, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
In my experience, all of the 3 lucky blocks I have opened or other people around me opened have only been diamonds and emeralds, and two peaceful giant zombies, not exactly lethal.
Posted May 28, 17 · Last edited May 28, 17
List
Undo
Chatterbox
If you don't want your grandson to get blown up, try opening it in water. TNT does less damage, and won't blow up any terrain
fennekin_animated_by_diegotoon20-d8ylc7y.gif
Posted May 29, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices