Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 5

Be kind to the person above you, game!!!

45 replies
Banned users
You guys know the whole ban thread thing right? Well, I decided to do something like it, but a little different. Instead of banning people, what you are going to do is say something nice that you enjoy about the person above you.

ie: I enjoy how Metal_Sonic loves making pixel art. His pixel art making skills are awesome, etc.

P.S.: If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, but not in the thread lol, you can message me. Good luck, have fun and I hope that we can beat the ban thread lol.
"Hey, I'll play with you some other time!" - Sonic the Hedgehog
Posted May 18, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Metal_Sonic is amazing--he's trying to help us be kind to each other!
I particularly like his attempts at making us a stronger community ;)
Posted May 18, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
Khaos is amazing, because she helps people out in Crazypig, and she offers things to people in need for cheap, since they probably doesn't have enough to pay for the item if someone else sold it.
Also, she always keeps people entertained :3
Wotcha~!
Posted May 18, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
Xia is amazing, because she uses quotes in bad situations to lift peoples spirits.
Posted May 18, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
Heart is amazing because she gets up even when she is struggling, and continues trying her best!
She is also good at building!
Wotcha~!
Posted May 18, 17
Banned users
Xiaoros is awesome because she is able to think of two nice things to say instead of one in each of her threads.
"Hey, I'll play with you some other time!" - Sonic the Hedgehog
Posted May 18, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Untagged users
Metal is awesome because he tries to make people kinder to each other, by making this game, proving that he doesn't want people to find the bad things in people, but rather the good things!
He is also awesome because he is responsible enough to run his own server!
Wotcha~!
Posted May 18, 17
List
Undo
Xiaoros is awesome because she is going to rule this thread! :d

But seriously--always the nicest in cp!
Posted May 18, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
Khaos is the best, and my CrazyPig BFF! I love having another player that I can relate to and get along with. :)
Posted May 18, 17
List
Undo
Chatterbox
MommaPixie is a kind and sweet individual, who lights everyone's day up when she's near them!
Posted May 18, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 5
NoticeNotices