Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 7

We are Number One but it's a forum game

63 replies
Chatterbox
We are number one but everyone is replaced with banana peel that's slippery and every "N E T" is replaced with the cory in the house theme song, but every time they say "Cory", The Shrek Movie Plays and when Shrek is on screen the Mine Song plays,When the mine song plays a random scene of bill cipher will show, but every vowel is replaced with the Emoji Movie Trailers
potato
Posted Jun 2, 17 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
Online on Site
Chatterbox
We are number one but everyone is replaced with banana peel that's slippery and every "N E T" is replaced with the cory in the house theme song, but every time they say "Cory", The Shrek Movie Plays and when Shrek is on screen the Mine Song plays,When the mine song plays a random scene of bill cipher will show, but every vowel is replaced with the Emoji Movie Trailers but every time an emoji shows, it is replaced with a sheep that beep beeps
wrote:
apffffmaaaahooooo?????
Posted Jun 9, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
We are number one but everyone is replaced with banana peel that's slippery and every "N E T" is replaced with the cory in the house theme song, but every time they say "Cory", The Shrek Movie Plays and when Shrek is on screen the Mine Song plays,When the mine song plays a random scene of bill cipher will show, but every vowel is replaced with the Emoji Movie Trailers but every time an emoji shows, it is replaced with a sheep that beep beeps but everytime it beeps squidward dabs
Posted Jun 9, 17
List
Undo
Online on Site
Chatterbox
We are number one but everyone is replaced with banana peel that's slippery and every "N E T" is replaced with the cory in the house theme song, but every time they say "Cory", The Shrek Movie Plays and when Shrek is on screen the Mine Song plays,When the mine song plays a random scene of bill cipher will show, but every vowel is replaced with the Emoji Movie Trailers but every time an emoji shows, it is replaced with a sheep that beep beeps but everytime it beeps squidward dabs but every time squidward dabs it changes channels
wrote:
apffffmaaaahooooo?????
Posted Jun 10, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
We are number one but everyone is replaced with banana peel that's slippery and every "N E T" is replaced with the cory in the house theme song, but every time they say "Cory", The Shrek Movie Plays and when Shrek is on screen the Mine Song plays,When the mine song plays a random scene of bill cipher will show, but every vowel is replaced with the Emoji Movie Trailers but every time an emoji shows, it is replaced with a sheep that beep beeps but everytime it beeps squidward dabs but every time squidward dabs it changes channels but everytime it changes channels it's an orange plays
Posted Jun 10, 17
List
Undo
Chatterbox
We are number one but everyone is replaced with banana peel that's slippery and every "N E T" is replaced with the cory in the house theme song, but every time they say "Cory", The Shrek Movie Plays and when Shrek is on screen the Mine Song plays,When the mine song plays a random scene of bill cipher will show, but every vowel is replaced with the Emoji Movie Trailers but every time an emoji shows, it is replaced with a sheep that beep beeps but everytime it beeps squidward dabs but every time squidward dabs it changes channels but everytime it changes channels it's an orange plays but every time an orange is on screen a wonder is built in Civ 5 but every note in the tune that plays when a wonder is built, a blood is popped in Bloons TD Battles but every time a red bloon is popped, Trump says China but every time Trump says a vowel in "China' a random sponge bob episode plays
Comp-1_4.gif
Posted Jun 11, 17
Untagged users
We are number one but everyone is replaced with banana peel that's slippery and every "N E T" is replaced with the cory in the house theme song, but every time they say "Cory", The Shrek Movie Plays and when Shrek is on screen the Mine Song plays,When the mine song plays a random scene of bill cipher will show, but every vowel is replaced with the Emoji Movie Trailers but every time an emoji shows, it is replaced with a sheep that beep beeps but everytime it beeps squidward dabs but every time squidward dabs it changes channels but everytime it changes channels it's an orange plays but every time an orange is on screen a wonder is built in Civ 5 but every note in the tune that plays when a wonder is built, a blood is popped in Bloons TD Battles but every time a red bloon is popped, Trump says China but every time Trump says a vowel in "China' a random sponge bob episode plays but every time spongebob is in a frame steve falls down
Posted Jun 11, 17
List
Undo
Online on Site
Chatterbox
We are number one but everyone is replaced with banana peel that's slippery and every "N E T" is replaced with the cory in the house theme song, but every time they say "Cory", The Shrek Movie Plays and when Shrek is on screen the Mine Song plays,When the mine song plays a random scene of bill cipher will show, but every vowel is replaced with the Emoji Movie Trailers but every time an emoji shows, it is replaced with a sheep that beep beeps but everytime it beeps squidward dabs but every time squidward dabs it changes channels but everytime it changes channels it's an orange plays but every time an orange is on screen a wonder is built in Civ 5 but every note in the tune that plays when a wonder is built, a blood is popped in Bloons TD Battles but every time a red bloon is popped, Trump says China but every time Trump says a vowel in "China' a random sponge bob episode plays but every time spongebob is in a frame steve falls down and every time Steve falls he does an epic parkour trick to land standing up
wrote:
apffffmaaaahooooo?????
Posted Jun 11, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
We are number one but everyone is replaced with banana peel that's slippery and every "N E T" is replaced with the cory in the house theme song, but every time they say "Cory", The Shrek Movie Plays and when Shrek is on screen the Mine Song plays,When the mine song plays a random scene of bill cipher will show, but every vowel is replaced with the Emoji Movie Trailers but every time an emoji shows, it is replaced with a sheep that beep beeps but everytime it beeps squidward dabs but every time squidward dabs it changes channels but everytime it changes channels it's an orange plays but every time an orange is on screen a wonder is built in Civ 5 but every note in the tune that plays when a wonder is built, a blood is popped in Bloons TD Battles but every time a red baloon is popped, Trump says China but every time Trump says a vowel in "China' a random spongebob episode plays but every time spongebob is in a frame steve falls down and every time Steve falls he does an epic parkour trick to land standing up but every time steve does parkour matpat does a fnaf theory
Posted Jun 12, 17
Online on Site
Chatterbox
We are number one but everyone is replaced with banana peel that's slippery and every "N E T" is replaced with the cory in the house theme song, but every time they say "Cory", The Shrek Movie Plays and when Shrek is on screen the Mine Song plays,When the mine song plays a random scene of bill cipher will show, but every vowel is replaced with the Emoji Movie Trailers but every time an emoji shows, it is replaced with a sheep that beep beeps but everytime it beeps squidward dabs but every time squidward dabs it changes channels but everytime it changes channels it's an orange plays but every time an orange is on screen a wonder is built in Civ 5 but every note in the tune that plays when a wonder is built, a blood is popped in Bloons TD Battles but every time a red baloon is popped, Trump says China but every time Trump says a vowel in "China' a random spongebob episode plays but every time spongebob is in a frame steve falls down and every time Steve falls he does an epic parkour trick to land standing up but every time steve does parkour matpat does a fnaf theory but every time a theory is made, the game gets canceled
wrote:
apffffmaaaahooooo?????
Posted Jun 12, 17
Page
of 7
NoticeNotices