Atlantica/Cambria are Closing!

15 replies
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Hello everyone!

We sadly have to announce the closing of Atlantica and Cambria for the 14th of March at 9PM Server time. We were hoping we could leave it open a bit longer but our priority is the new world at the moment and we can't leave it open any longer. It may seem like last minute notice but hopefully we can all agree that whatever needs to be done to help with the new server, takes priority.It helps us to use more of our diskspace and move on from the "sick parts" on the server.

Atlantica and Cambria have been fun, they have created a lot of memories where most built and created really amazing things but the time has come to say goodbye to the old worlds.

The world maps will be available for download in the near future, no eta on that yet, but we will let you know in another post when the maps are available for download.

T&M
Posted Mar 14, 17 · OP · Last edited Mar 14, 17
Informativ...
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
That's today!
Cheers! Hurrah for the happiness that we poured upon you, Atlantica and Cambria!

Hurrah!
Hurrah!

Shrimp cowboys riding prancing seahorses cheer along!

Fireworks burst but do not fizzle, now frozen in explosive glee...always bright in memory.
You have done as well as you could. That is all there is to being great. GG.
Posted Mar 14, 17
List
Undo
Chatterbox
good thing I was smart and said my goodbyes. XD
I actually was on yesterday emptying my inventory for whoever downloads ATL, also placed a book at my house for whoever finds it lol
Posted Mar 14, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
Ahh... im looking forward to be on Valour but.. alwase sad to see 100+ of hours go to waste... it was a great world.. -- here is a advertizement --- PEOPLE IM HOSTING A SHOW ON CAMBRIA IT WILL HOLD FUN EVENTS AT 7pm Central Time!!! COME HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FELLOW PIGLETS, we will have just random fun stuff!
Posted Mar 14, 17
Chatterbox
wrote:
but.. alwase sad to see 100+ of hours go to waste...

I don't think of it having gone to waste, it was a great pasttime, and we still have our memories of Atlantica and Cambria. At least we won't have to deal with the lag monster as much anymore, that'll be good.
Posted Mar 14, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
wrote:
alwase sad to see 100+ of hours go to waste... it was a great world..

You can download the world once it is closed and the world file is uploaded. You may see it as a waste, which is fine, but I'm sure others see it more as a journey which has come to a close.
Posted Mar 15, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
:shock: Well, this is what I return to find out about after having not played since mid-February.
Dunno if I'll start up on the replacement servers or not now - this feels kinda like when your GameCube memory card corrupts and you are forced to format it. Do you make new experiences, or finally lay the GameCube to rest and move on in life? :|
Posted Apr 19, 17
Chatterbox
wrote:
or finally lay the GameCube to rest and move on in life? :|

Of course, you move on to Valour :)

Regarding the old worlds: Maybe I missed it, but is Cam and Atl for download now?
Posted Apr 19, 17
Untagged users
They'll let us know when they become available.
Hey Yinz Guys!
Posted Apr 19, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices