Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 8

Important News The Future of CrazyPig!

79 replies
Donator
Chatterbox
Region posts originally could not be named until a set minimum number of players had that region as their /homeregion. The console would automatically name regions after the number of players with /homeregion there was reached.
Recently, players with blackbelt rank were enabled to do /nameregion.

My suggestion for the start of a normal difficulty world is to remove that blackbelt perk.
You have done as well as you could. That is all there is to being great. GG.
Posted Feb 23, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I think naming them is a useful navigation tool. People who want to go to, for example, a mesa biome, can just tp to "Mesa" (or whatever). This is especially true of the rarer biomes.
Posted Feb 23, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
Ancient
I have a new video series that will chronicle my efforts in this new world! First episode will come out with the grand opening Friday!
Posted Feb 23, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
I'm so glad to see how enthused everyone is, including myself!
Hey Yinz Guys!
Posted Feb 23, 17
List
Undo
Chatterbox
The suspense is killing me.
Posted Feb 23, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
Thanks for the possible world download option after close.
Posted Feb 23, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
People who are complaining, did you not read the beginning of the thread? It clearly stated to keep this forum respectful and complain free. Lets look on the good side of this :)
fennekin_animated_by_diegotoon20-d8ylc7y.gif
Posted Feb 23, 17
List
Undo
Staff
Donator
Eldritch
I think this is absolutely mad, a long time ago they deleted main and made a new world called Cambria a while after.
After spending almost 2 years here your just gonna simply kill cambria????! Can't believe this

Main wasn't the first survival world, either. There was at least one world before it. Minecraft, as a game, is constantly updating and changing and (in my opinion) improving. If we don't update and change and improve along with it, we'll end up with a dead / dying server that will be empty of resources, full of builds, and without players (who will move on to other servers that have updated). As sad as it is to say goodbye to those worlds, it's exciting to start over in a new one and make it even better! Besides, if you read the whole announcement, there are lag/restart issues that cannot be fixed. They'll just continue to get worse. Main was so laggy and restarting so much at the end, it was a relief to get new worlds to play on! Better to take proactive measures now then wait until we're all miserable and hating to log on because it's just too frustrating to play.

I promise you, those that loved Main and have missed it will feel right at home on the new server! It's the best of Main, Atlantica, and Cambria, all rolled into one. Give it a chance before you pass judgement :thumb:
Posted Feb 23, 17
Agree
Helpful
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
It's like I said on another post already, I'll repeat it here just in case some of you have missed. it

"It's sort of like a natural disaster. Its like, the world as we know it is gone, washed away, all its sins being cleansed, now, a new world has emerged, and here we are, to rebuild, re conquer, forge, create, and endure new adventures. And the great part is, this natural disaster, caused new animals and new places to emerge, like llamas, and haunted houses, new blocks. It is what you make of it. Remember that :d"

Think of it as a new title to a book series if you will. For some this will be the 4th chapter, or 3rd, 2nd or maybe even the 1st! And Like secajuni said, give it a chance. I'm dying to tell all of you how amazing this new world is, but I won't ruin the first chapter of your new story for you. You can start it yourself how ever you like. :d

I for one, am seriously excited to see this new world come to life, a fresh new start to something amazing.
Posted Feb 23, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
Hey all! This is going to be a great thing for CP! I know it is a little sad to leave behind builds, but what could be more exciting than to start creating with a blank canvas? Also less crashes or restarts = awesome! You will love it :)
Posted Feb 23, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 8
NoticeNotices