Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum
Page
of 8

Important News The Future of CrazyPig!

79 replies
Untagged users
Thanks for all your work in organising this update. I agree with the decision to refresh the worlds, and wish good luck to the future of CrazyPig!
Posted Feb 23, 17 · Last edited Feb 23, 17
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Oh well. There goes Jeb Tower. Barely went anywhere anyway :p
potato
Posted Feb 23, 17
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Milly and Tetech,
Indeed, thanks for the hard work. Is there a list of features for the new world? I'm not speaking of the vanilla stock MC features, but of the ones specific to CP. For example, will the economy be cash like Atlantica or barter like Cambria? Will there be weather (ie rain)? Will belt perks convey? Will iron golem farms and nether farms be allowed? Will jetpacks exist? (Holy cow I hope so!) Will MCMMO exist? Jobs? What will it be called? Porkia? Swineia? Main II? Maine? Sania?

Edit: Will spawn eggs be available?

Cheers,

rd
Posted Feb 23, 17 · Last edited Feb 23, 17
Funny
List
Undo
Untagged users
yay! aww.. yay! aww.. (continues indefinitely)

anticipation for the new world. yet bewilderment that moving things around can crumble entire worlds into download links.

i'd love to keep some keepsakes of atlantica, even if i have to carry them through a tiny portal block by block! but not at this cost. such world corruption is not an option. so onward and blockward!
Posted Feb 23, 17
Funny
List
Undo
Untagged users
wrote:
yay! aww.. yay! aww.. (continues indefinitely)

Haha, you nailed it! Exactly how I feel. Feeling shocked at the impending demise of 2 awesome worlds where we built up so much, and at the same time feeling great excitement about discovering the new world to come!

What will it be called? Porkia? Swineia? Main II? Maine? Sania?

Haha those are all great suggestions :lol:
Posted Feb 23, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Donator
Chatterbox
I will enjoy this opportunity to start anew, equal with the newest player on CrazyPig. I shall avoid using my rank perks to gain advantage for the first week.

In keeping with the CrazyPig Storyline Build-Off currently going on in Plots, will the Zombie King, Spider Queen, Skeleton Princess, and Sir Crazy Pig be included. (?)

Please return to the population requirement for naming of region posts? This encourages players to D.I.Y., does it not? Also, I presume that Dynmap will not be part of the New World?
You have done as well as you could. That is all there is to being great. GG.
Posted Feb 23, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
I think this just calls for an Atlantica memories time with cutiepresto 😋 but its going to be hard moving on from all this. Rw will be split up unless we decode to "remake it" i jist think that would be trying to relive the past. But, I did want tp do stuff, as Aliennor   mentioned,same thing. So its  going to be very hard to have this happen, but that just means a new start 🙂 even is I have to build....yet another crownie res sigh
Posted Feb 23, 17
List
Undo
Untagged users
I am very excited for the fresh start
Posted Feb 23, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I will miss you Atlantica, we had some great times with you, but now its time for you to go, old girl, for the new world.

R.I.P Atlantica, you will be missed.
Posted Feb 23, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
wrote:
Please return to the population requirement for naming of region posts??

What do you mean?
Posted Feb 23, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 8
NoticeNotices