Important News The Future of CrazyPig!

79 replies
Admins
Staff
Donator
Chatterbox
Ancient
Hello Everyone,

We are happy to announce that CrazyPig will be updated to 1.11.2! This Friday the 24th of February 9PM Server time.

There will be some changes coming up with this update.
We have added a new Survival world, which be set to Normal mode(not easy or hard).
Atlantica and Cambria will run alongside this new Server, but, will still be running on 1.10.2.
The reason for this is because, Atlantica and Cambria will sadly be retired in the near Future.
There is no way around this, the Servers crash too much due to, whole chunks being moved into it from Pacifica,
we cant reverse that. We understand that some of you are disappointed with this, but hopefully starting fresh
and enjoing the new Features will help to ease the transition into this new Adventure, we will all eventually be
in one World, not split into two.

World downloads for Atlantica and Cambria will be available in the near future.

To clarify- There will only be one survival world, everyone will be together after we shut down Atlantica and Cambria. We believe this is a positive step forward and great for the community feel that CrazyPig is so well known for, we hope that we can get through this change together and with an optimistic view and enthusiasm as we get to explore all the new features in 1.11.2

Games, Skyblock, Insania and Plots will be down for a longer Maintenance at this day due to the 1.11.2 update of these Servers.

As explained earlier, there is no way around this, so please keep any comments respectful about this change.

In true CrazyPig style, let's unite and embrace the new, exciting, challenge. :)

More information about the future set up will be given soon.

Thanks so much!

T & M
Posted Feb 22, 17 · OP · Last edited Feb 23, 17
Agree
Helpful
Informativ...
List
Undo
Staff
Ancient
Eldritch
Woo Hoo !!!
Posted Feb 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
I am so excited for the new chapter in our CrazyPig journey! Huuge thank you to our wonderful leaders for working so hard to make this update possible, I think you guys are really going to enjoy what's to come!! :d
Posted Feb 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
I am so excited! I am sad that Atlantica and Cambria will have to part, but it gives us chances to start an entirely new world! My only questions are that will this world have Secret Shops? You know how I am with those tools :p But thank you for surprising us so much this week!
fennekin_animated_by_diegotoon20-d8ylc7y.gif
Posted Feb 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
Sounds FUN!!

It is going to be exciting!
Posted Feb 22, 17 · Last edited Feb 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
This is gonna be great (not in my sarcastic mood today, I mean it :p)
Sad that such nice builds will have to go *cough* Laketown *cough*
but hey this is still great, can't wait for a new challenge!
Question: would it be possible to keep our current /bal's from Atl or is that being reset too?
Posted Feb 22, 17
Agree
Funny
List
Undo
Untagged users
Sad cambria and atlantica will be closing, but I am excited for this new world and 1.11.2. :)
Posted Feb 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
This is great news! I'm looking forward to a fresh start!!
Posted Feb 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Untagged users
I've been expecting this for a while, so it's no surprise. Have to say, I can't wait to start fresh in a new world! CravingDiamonds and I have some really great ideas that we've wanted to do, but felt obligated to keep with Laketown in Atlantica. Now, we get a chance to really try them out this spring and summer! Here's to many more weeks of blissful escape on CP!
Posted Feb 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Chatterbox
This is wonderful news

Atlantica and Cambria hold many wonderful memories for me. Particularly Atlantica was my home. I got to spend lots of fun times with my sisters and friends there, work on projects, and even create a town. I am grateful that the fun lasted for as long as it did, and look forward to a bright new future in the new world.

Yes, I'm kinda emotional over this. But not in a bad way. A new world is really exciting, and I look forward to embarking on a new adventure with everyone. :)
Posted Feb 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 8
NoticeNotices