Login or Register
Latest Threads
Forum

Posting "swear reports" from the server

7 replies
We really appreciate when our players report any bad lanugage on the servers that may get past our chat filter. To protect any minors who access the forums, we ask that you make these reports through private messages to a staff member.

Thanks for your help! :)

Sully
Posted Jul 25, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Chatterbox
Oh, didn't think about that! XD I tottally would if I thought of that before :/
insert witty sarcasm here
Posted Jul 25, 14
List
Undo
Not a problem, tbirdrocks. Thank you for reporting! Keep it up, and you may earn MVP! :)
Posted Jul 25, 14 · OP
Chatterbox
:d
I hope, that'll be awesome!
insert witty sarcasm here
Posted Jul 25, 14
Chatterbox
OK.
potato
Posted Jul 25, 14
What's MVP?
Posted Aug 8, 14
Banned users
prominerjj being very rude and abusive.

Hello fellow, CrazyPigers. I've been playing on the server lately, and this guy told someone to shut up. No staff replied so I stepped in and said. "Please don't tell someone to shut up". He then reacted and told me to shut up, then I told him that you could be jailed or muted. He then got mad and started typing me rude comments. In the end he said, "apologize to me". I said "I have no right to apologize to you, you have been abusive and been very rude to the people on the server". He then said, "Right, I'm going to mute (ignore) you." So I said, "okay". He then ignored me and said, "I'm now away from meesee2's arguments". I obviously didn't argue with him, I just told him to stop arguing with ME. I really hope this guy gets muted/jailed. I couldn't get the screenshots to work so I only have my words. I really hope you mods/admins sort this rude person out. -meesee2
Since... 2014
Posted Aug 29, 14
Agree
List
Undo
Banned users
wrote:
What's MVP?
"Most-Valued-Player" Basically the person who has been very good for 1 week.
Since... 2014
Posted Aug 29, 14
NoticeNotices