Latest Threads
Main Forum

Login failing for me

4 replies
Markdoon
Markdoon @ Valour
Donator
Chatterbox
Automatic login failed. Reset of login failed...twice, and now I cannot login to either the launcher or into my Minecraft account.

This problem may not be occurring to anyone else. I wrote down my new password, after using https://account.mojang.com/password and each time it says that password reset was successful. Pressed LOGIN at that successful reset page and it still failed.

This seems to be illogical. Anyway, I'm not going to be at CrazyPig until this gets sorted. God bless!
You have done as well as you could. That is all there is to being great. GG.
Posted Apr 3, 18 · OP
Chatterbox
See if you can run the minecraft as an administrator? Right click the icon to use that command (run as administrator). Your virus protection might be interfering with the login. Hope to see you back soon.
Posted Apr 3, 18
List
Undo
Staff
Chatterbox
I assume, you somehow need to reset your password for the minecraft login. I doubt, you can login without it.
Posted Apr 3, 18
Markdoon
Markdoon @ Valour
Donator
Chatterbox
Thank you for the suggestion, Galaxy_Builder. I've tried that, and resetting passwords, also tried my son's suggestion to revert skin to default and relog. No success.
I've probably nixed my login ability forever with multiple resets, so...if it doesn't heal itself by tomorrow, I'm out. All help instructions lead into a never-ending bot circle of automated resets, etc. If I am not back within a few days, it was fun while it lasted.
Que Sera, Sera.
You have done as well as you could. That is all there is to being great. GG.
Posted Apr 4, 18 · OP
Staff
Chatterbox
Ancient
Hey Mark, I've had that happen to me in the past. It was frustrating. Have you ever logged in on a different computer? If so, I would try logging in on that other computer. Seemed to help me when I had my issue.
Posted Apr 4, 18
NoticeNotices